|Title||A Research on the Testing and Improving of Customer Satisfaction of FuZhou Unicom|
【Abstract】 With theglobalization , Chinese telecommunication operating enterprises grow vigorously. Especially after China entered the WTO ,telecommunication operating enterprises develop rapidly and vigorously with strong increasing trend, competition on the telecommunication market is gradually vigorous ,the customer is placed in the more and more predominant position in the telecommunication market.It is more and more significant to customer satisfaction, acquire customer loyalty for telecommunication enterprises.This thesis combines the theories research and the evidence research. The main contents includes three aspects: The customer satisfaction related theory research , the customer satisfaction ing system of Fuzhou Unicom setting up and analyzation , how to the customer satisfaction. Through research and calculation, Fuzhou Unicom’s customer satisfaction index number is 7.57.Suggesting the telecommunication operating enterprises establish the perfect customer satisfaction index measurement system, makes use of their own customer’s resources, proceed measuring the customer satisfaction degree at any time, serve for the customer better, strengthen the core competencies.
|Subject||Customer satisfaction, improve, test,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on Local Government Responsibilities in Loss of Rural Land Erosion
- Data Envelopment Analysis and Its Application
- The history of mankind shows that the process of development: econom…
- Existence of Solutions for High-Order Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems
- BTZX Hospital Culture Construction Appraisal Research
- Z-scan Characterizing Technique and Optical Nonlinear Properties of a Disperse Yellow-7 Films
- Yuriko Miyamoto and Ding Ling’s Prophase Works in the Comparative Study of Feminine Consciousness
- Study of Double-line Breakdown Phenomenon for Power Transistor with SIPOS Passivation Layer
- A Study on Spcech Disorders in One Hundred Years
- The Ability Training of Integration of Information Technology into Curriculum
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain