|Title||Agriculture: Liberalization or Protection|
【Abstract】 In recent years, Chinese three-dimensional rural issues concerning agriculture, countryside and farmers were gradually conspicuous, which aroused the full recognition in and outside the country.In regard of the policy options, conspicuous disagreement is rooted in agricultural liberalization and protection. Deeply influenced by western orthodoxies, many hold that China should develop its agriculture totally relying on comparative advantage, while others, with attention to the core of agriculture and the state of Chinese farmers, strongly recommend agricultural protection.Theoretically, free trade theory is based on many assumptions that are far from the truth of reality. The economic nirvana thus constructed is a perfect goal yet hard to achieve. The theory of market imperfection provides a convincing explanation of the implementing of protection policy in case of externalities and public goods, which conforms to the nature of agriculture.Practically, major developed countries inevitably adopt the policy of protection in agriculture. The elimination of agricultural subsidy leads to the ever-declining world prices of agri-produces. WTO regulation, while abandons trade-distorting policies, leaves subsidy space as exposed in green and amber boxes.To China, one basic way to improve agricultural international competition is to reinforce domestic agricultural support. Under the WTO regulations, the adjustment of the domestic supporting polices in China is not to reduce the agricultural support, but to increase the agricultural investment, and the focus should center on the improvement of agricultural competition. With regard to the great importance of agriculture to Chinese economy and its future development, protection in Chinese agriculture is not only justified, but also of great necessity.
|Subject||"agriculture, liberalization, protection, Subsidy,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain