|Title||Agriculture: Liberalization or Protection|
【Abstract】 In recent years, Chinese three-dimensional rural issues concerning agriculture, countryside and farmers were gradually conspicuous, which aroused the full recognition in and outside the country.In regard of the policy options, conspicuous disagreement is rooted in agricultural liberalization and protection. Deeply influenced by western orthodoxies, many hold that China should develop its agriculture totally relying on comparative advantage, while others, with attention to the core of agriculture and the state of Chinese farmers, strongly recommend agricultural protection.Theoretically, free trade theory is based on many assumptions that are far from the truth of reality. The economic nirvana thus constructed is a perfect goal yet hard to achieve. The theory of market imperfection provides a convincing explanation of the implementing of protection policy in case of externalities and public goods, which conforms to the nature of agriculture.Practically, major developed countries inevitably adopt the policy of protection in agriculture. The elimination of agricultural subsidy leads to the ever-declining world prices of agri-produces. WTO regulation, while abandons trade-distorting policies, leaves subsidy space as exposed in green and amber boxes.To China, one basic way to improve agricultural international competition is to reinforce domestic agricultural support. Under the WTO regulations, the adjustment of the domestic supporting polices in China is not to reduce the agricultural support, but to increase the agricultural investment, and the focus should center on the improvement of agricultural competition. With regard to the great importance of agriculture to Chinese economy and its future development, protection in Chinese agriculture is not only justified, but also of great necessity.
|Subject||"agriculture, liberalization, protection, Subsidy,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Choice and Research of the Post-crisis Monetary Policy Intermediate Target
- Modeling on Young Bistable Mechanisms and Research on the Assembly of Tristable Mechianisms
- Observe the Clinical Curative Effect of the Children Diarrhea Stick in Treating Pediatric Diarrhea
- On Some Ruin Problem of Cox Risk Model
- Growth and Structure Characteristic of Graphene on the Substrates of Si as Well as SiO2/Si
- The Optimal Repricing Scheme of Executive Stock Options
- The Related Clinical Efficiency of Sputum-qingning on Efficiency and Blood Gas Analysis of Severe Asthma
- Studies on the Role and Mechanism of Chitosan on the Oxidative Damage of HepG2 Cell Induced by Cadmium Chloride
- Study on Preparation, Hydrogenation of 3-Carene and Bromination-esterification of Carane
- Topological optimization of structure can greatly improves structura…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain