|Title||Corporate Governance of State-Owned Corporation–Analysis Based on the Administration System of State-Owned Assets|
【Abstract】 The dissertation researches theof state-owned firms based on the existing administration system of state-owned assets. In detail, we will research the issues of the central government-owned firms, in particular, owned by the State-Owned Assets Supervising and Administration Commission (hereafter, SASAC), through comparative analyses, qualitative analyses and case study. We start our discussion by analyzing of the nature and the ownership arrangement of the firm, we then clearly define the corporate governance and introduce the theory concerning the corporate governance. We summarize the models of corporate governance which are relatively mature in the world and their characteristics. Then, based on the agency theory, we make a brief review and analysis on the history and current status of the administration system of state-owned assets. We specially analyze the power and responsibilities of the SASAC under the existing administration system of state-owned assets. On the basis of the above discussion, we analyze the corporate governance problems existing in the central government-owned firms such as the extra-long agency chain. We also analyze the ownership arrangement among entities of the existing administration system of state-owned assets. Based on these analyses, we explore how to restructure the corporate governance of the central government-owned firms which includes the board of directors system, the choice system of top , the board of supervisors system, the and financing decision system, the incentive system and performance evaluation system, etc. Finally, in order to put the above theoretical analyses into practice, we use a specific central government-owned firm—–the C group company——as the case to do empirical case study which describes the C’s existing corporate governance status and suggests how to restructure the C’s corporate governance in the future.
|Subject||corporate governance, State-owned firms, The Administration System of State-Owned Assets,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Discovering Knowledge from Information Systems and Fuzziness Based on Covering Generalized Rough Sets
- Research on Enterprise Informatization Evaluation Index System by a Low Carbon Atttribute
- The Clinical Observation of the Effect of Modified Ling Gui Zhu Gan Tang Granules for Perennial Allergic Rhinitis in Patients with Tan-yin Syndrome
- Method for Adhesion of Bacteria on Clay Minerals and Influence Factors
- Reaserch and Application of Electrochemical DNA Sensor Based on Nanomaterial Modified Carbon Ionic Liquid Electrode
- The Research on Building up and Evaluation of the Teaching Quality Control System in Wanjie Medical College
- Research on Filtering for 2-D Systems in Roesser Model
- Study on the3rd Shenxin Factory Labor-Management Cooperation （1922-1937）
- This paper selected the most representative works of Jia Pingwa,not …
- Global Stability of Weight Cycling Model and Lose Weight
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain