|Title||FDI Technology Spillover Effect on the Automobile Industry of China|
【Abstract】effect is one of the most important way to get income from FDI (foreign direct industry)for a country. The entry of multinational direct effectively regulate the competition of the automobile industry market, improved industrial structure, but TNCs, with the advantages of monetary capital, production technology, experience may have a negative impact on the industry of host country.So in this situation can China’s automobile enterprises nurture independent innovation ability? Whether the industry becomes more dependent on the foreign technology? Whether the technology spillover effect takes effort or not? The article will research on the issues.The paper takes both theoretical and empirical perspective on the issues.Theoretically, this paper established a model to study the Mechanism of the technology spillover effect. The result shows that the technology spillover effect is related with the learning ability of china automobile industry. It also has close ties with the Market risk, technology gap between Chinese enterprises and foreign enterprises and so on.Empirically the context, based on the endogenous growth theory, constructed the model of FDI technology spillovers and absorptive capacity model. The paper uses 13 years of China’s automobile industry sequence panel data in empirical research. The results show that the spillover effects of FDI in China auto industry are positive, to some certain extent, contributed to the improvement of TFP.Meanwhile, the paper also takes an example of Shanghai Volkswagen to study the micro-level mechanism and effect of foreign technology spillovers.Finally, the paper proposes the following policy recommendations:Chinese enterprises should strengthen their independent research and development ability, emphasize on staff training, and create their own brands.
|Subject||Absorption Capacity, automotive industry, Foreign Direct Investment, Technology spillover,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Empirical Analysis of Determinants of EU FDI in China
- Exploration and Analysis of Chinese Administrative Ethics Research Based on Statistical Analysis of Literatures
- Empirical Analysis on Risk and Performance of Our National Debt
- The Fundamental Research of the In-situ Synthesized Tungsten Carbides Reinforced Composite Coating
- A Study on Dynamic Monitoring of Lucc in the Region of Returning Cultivated Land to Forest in Loess Plateau
- Emergency Information Requirements Analysis and Application Based on Activity Theory
- The Comprehensive Evaluation Research of Residential Buildings Valuation in Generalized Old Grade
- With the miniaturization and high density improving of electronic pa…
- The New Methodology Employed in the History of Literature by Comparative Literature
- A Translation Report Based on the Translation Project of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain