|Title||FDI Technology Spillover Effect on the Automobile Industry of China|
【Abstract】effect is one of the most important way to get income from FDI (foreign direct industry)for a country. The entry of multinational direct effectively regulate the competition of the automobile industry market, improved industrial structure, but TNCs, with the advantages of monetary capital, production technology, experience may have a negative impact on the industry of host country.So in this situation can China’s automobile enterprises nurture independent innovation ability? Whether the industry becomes more dependent on the foreign technology? Whether the technology spillover effect takes effort or not? The article will research on the issues.The paper takes both theoretical and empirical perspective on the issues.Theoretically, this paper established a model to study the Mechanism of the technology spillover effect. The result shows that the technology spillover effect is related with the learning ability of china automobile industry. It also has close ties with the Market risk, technology gap between Chinese enterprises and foreign enterprises and so on.Empirically the context, based on the endogenous growth theory, constructed the model of FDI technology spillovers and absorptive capacity model. The paper uses 13 years of China’s automobile industry sequence panel data in empirical research. The results show that the spillover effects of FDI in China auto industry are positive, to some certain extent, contributed to the improvement of TFP.Meanwhile, the paper also takes an example of Shanghai Volkswagen to study the micro-level mechanism and effect of foreign technology spillovers.Finally, the paper proposes the following policy recommendations:Chinese enterprises should strengthen their independent research and development ability, emphasize on staff training, and create their own brands.
|Subject||Absorption Capacity, automotive industry, Foreign Direct Investment, Technology spillover,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- A Study on Reasons and Countermeasures of Short-term Behavior in the Public Policy Decision-making Process of the Local Government
- The System of Electronic Speckle Correlation and the Measurement of Surface Roughness
- Metaphors and Their Translations in Robert Frost’s Poetry from the Perspective of Cognition
- On the Existence of Positive Solutions for Boundary Value Problems with Delay
- Influences of Ideology and Poetics on the Selection of Literary Translation
- The Variorum of the Bamboo and Wood Slips Manuscript of Han Dynasty at Gaotai,Gguanju,Xupu and Layout of Them
- Analysis of the Function of the Verb (?)
- Activity and Colonization Ability of Beneficial Bacteria to Cropping Obstacless of Rehmannia Glutinosa
- Simulation in the Controller of Single Freedom Active Magnetic Bearing Based on MATLAB
- Rural Water Conservancy Modernized Index System and Prewarning Managing
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain