|Title||Marxist Criticism of Adam Smith’s Economic Ethic Thoughts|
【Abstract】not only was a great economist, but also a prominent eighteen century ideologist. His profound thinking has influenced the world for more than 100years, is famous even today, and is still the subject of extensive, scholarly research.Researchers continue to refine and perfect their understanding of his thought. But everytheory has its weaknesses. The Marxist criticism of ’s thoughts economicethics concept is through the Marxist theory of Weltanschauung and the Marxistmethodology. First, this paper analyzes existing scholarly research on Adam Smith’sfree market economy ethic. Next, it explains the necessity of exploring and criticizingthe ethic. Then, it explores the rational underpinnings of Adam Smith’s ethic, especiallyin terms of human nature. Lastly, it explores in detail two Marxist criticisms: Smith’snon-treatment of class considerations and Smith’s faulty perception of human nature.Through criticism of Adam Smith’s thoughts ethic, we can better understandbeliefs underlying his thoughts of , and the ’s limitationsin terms of classes and epistemology. This is especially important in our country,which currently has a flourishing market economy. In this paper, we systematicallyand critically explore Adam Smith’s method of thinking, which has importanttheoretical and practical significance. We critically absorb its rationale in order to usesome of its contents to reform traditional societal and economy concepts, and to furtheradvance the development of the socialist market economy.
|Subject||Abstractive human nature, Adam Smith, class nature, economic ethic, Marxism criticism,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Novels of Jia Pingwa Rural Theme of Emotion Recognition
- Photo-induced Charge Transfer Dynamics Study on 2,2′-bithiophene and its Carbonyl Derivatives
- Determination of Human Milk Contents
- Study on Classification and Species Diversity of Soil Ciliates in Boyu Nature Reserve of Gansu
- OFDM Baseband Transceiver and FPGA Hardware Implementation
- Technical and Standard Research on Green Manufacturing Process Element Planning of Mechanical Products
- Research on External Risk of Supply Chain and the Losses for Mechinery Industry
- “Plastic Theater” in Tennessee Williams’ the Glass Menagerie and a Streetcar Named Desire
- A Study on the Relationship between Employee Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment Withjob Performance
- Initiation and Discourse Power
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain