|Title||Research on Planning of Shenzhen Ping Hu Logistic Base|
【Abstract】 The thesis of this paper is theof regional logistic base. The development of logistic base is still in the infant stage in China. The on the of logistic base is of significant meanings in both theoretical and practical aspects for the regional industry restructuring and upgrade, and to facilitate the integration of regional economy and modernization of Chinese logistic industry. This paper solves the issues of how to planning and developing logistic base in a city through the over the planning of . This paper consists of seven parts with main contents as follows:Part I – analysis, focusing on the study and analysis of ’s internal and external environment, including Shenzhen City and its peripheral area’s industry structure and logistic infrastructure, and Shenzhen City’s overall logistic planning, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base.Part II – through the analysis of internal and external environment, the market opportunity, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base, it is concluded that Ping Hu Logistic Base should be Shenzhen City’s logistic center, and should be consisted of four core functional sections to target its functional positioning, including transport pivot, international transfer, regional distribution, and commodity trading.Part III – based on the positioning of functions, the paper details the functional design of the four core sections, such as the requirement of land area. Lands are allocated to these four core sections in accordance with certain principles based on current land resources.Part IV – The design of information system, which will provide a platform for the projects in these four core sections and the enterprises in the Ping Hu Logistic Base to exchange information, thus it will improve the overall competitiveness of the <WP=5>Logistic Base.Part V – The functional positioning of the Ping Hu Logistic Base developer in different development stages.Part VI – financial analysis.Part VII – promotion strategy, which decides the cooperation strategy, means, and methods for each of the four core sections based on the calculated direct and indirect returns in these sections.
|Subject||Ping Hu Logistic Base, planning, research,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on the Application of Build-Operate-Transfer Investment and Financing Fattern Chinese Stadiums
- Cloning, Overexpression and Characterization of the Phytase Gene (PhyA)from Aspergillus Fumigatus Sp.
- The application of laser has been widely extended to the field of hy…
- Research on the Key Technology of Coated Green Hydrophobic Packaging Cardboard
- Research on How to Inherit and Made Creation on China Tradition Ecological Package Design
- Front-end Design of the Digital Down Converter Chip
- The Disquisition of Choosing the Water-saving and Irrigation Technology in Order
- Existence and Stability of Solutions for Generalized Vector Equilibrium Problem
- Seasonal Variation in the Chemical Compositions of Mytilus Crassitesta Lischlk and the Study of Its Mechanism of Anti-inflammatory Effect
- Prediction of Hottest Spot Temperature and Temperature measurement with Opticical Fiber in Oil-Immersed Transformer Windings
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain