|Title||Research on Planning of Shenzhen Ping Hu Logistic Base|
【Abstract】 The thesis of this paper is theof regional logistic base. The development of logistic base is still in the infant stage in China. The on the of logistic base is of significant meanings in both theoretical and practical aspects for the regional industry restructuring and upgrade, and to facilitate the integration of regional economy and modernization of Chinese logistic industry. This paper solves the issues of how to and developing logistic base in a city through the over the planning of . This paper consists of seven parts with main contents as follows:Part I – analysis, focusing on the study and analysis of ’s internal and external environment, including Shenzhen City and its peripheral area’s industry structure and logistic infrastructure, and Shenzhen City’s overall logistic planning, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base.Part II – through the analysis of internal and external environment, the market opportunity, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base, it is concluded that Ping Hu Logistic Base should be Shenzhen City’s logistic center, and should be consisted of four core functional sections to target its functional positioning, including transport pivot, international transfer, regional distribution, and commodity trading.Part III – based on the positioning of functions, the paper details the functional design of the four core sections, such as the requirement of land area. Lands are allocated to these four core sections in accordance with certain principles based on current land resources.Part IV – The design of information system, which will provide a platform for the projects in these four core sections and the enterprises in the Ping Hu Logistic Base to exchange information, thus it will improve the overall competitiveness of the <WP=5>Logistic Base.Part V – The functional positioning of the Ping Hu Logistic Base developer in different development stages.Part VI – financial analysis.Part VII – promotion strategy, which decides the cooperation strategy, means, and methods for each of the four core sections based on the calculated direct and indirect returns in these sections.
|Subject||Ping Hu Logistic Base, planning, research,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain