|Title||Research on Planning of Shenzhen Ping Hu Logistic Base|
【Abstract】 The thesis of this paper is theof regional logistic base. The development of logistic base is still in the infant stage in China. The on the of logistic base is of significant meanings in both theoretical and practical aspects for the regional industry restructuring and upgrade, and to facilitate the integration of regional economy and modernization of Chinese logistic industry. This paper solves the issues of how to planning and developing logistic base in a city through the over the planning of . This paper consists of seven parts with main contents as follows:Part I – analysis, focusing on the study and analysis of ’s internal and external environment, including Shenzhen City and its peripheral area’s industry structure and logistic infrastructure, and Shenzhen City’s overall logistic planning, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base.Part II – through the analysis of internal and external environment, the market opportunity, and the characteristics of Ping Hu Logistic Base, it is concluded that Ping Hu Logistic Base should be Shenzhen City’s logistic center, and should be consisted of four core functional sections to target its functional positioning, including transport pivot, international transfer, regional distribution, and commodity trading.Part III – based on the positioning of functions, the paper details the functional design of the four core sections, such as the requirement of land area. Lands are allocated to these four core sections in accordance with certain principles based on current land resources.Part IV – The design of information system, which will provide a platform for the projects in these four core sections and the enterprises in the Ping Hu Logistic Base to exchange information, thus it will improve the overall competitiveness of the <WP=5>Logistic Base.Part V – The functional positioning of the Ping Hu Logistic Base developer in different development stages.Part VI – financial analysis.Part VII – promotion strategy, which decides the cooperation strategy, means, and methods for each of the four core sections based on the calculated direct and indirect returns in these sections.
|Subject||Ping Hu Logistic Base, planning, research,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Trgining and selecting yong leader and cader is the urgent task of c…
- Experimental Study on the Impact of Climate in Four Sesons on the Anti-inflammatory Cytokines in Rat Respiratory System
- Observation of Treatment of Kidney Weakness and Phlegm Blocking Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Based on Method of Tonify the Kidney Ang Regulating the Period of Menses with Moxibustion
- Study on the Sentence Pattern “X比YW” Oriented towards TCFL
- An Elementary Study on in Vitro Screening Assay of Teratogens Using Fibroblastoid Murine L929-cells
- The Application of the GIS & RS Technology in Water Resources Management of the Irrigation Area
- Investigation of the Radial Flowing Texture in the Liquid–Solid Fluidized Bed with Resin as Solid Phase
- Research on Evaluation Model of IT Enterprises Project Management Maturity
- Existence of Global Attractors for Semilinear Parabolic Quation
- Since 1990’s, relative stability of organizing environment…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain