【Abstract】 China’s economy has grown quickly in recent years. The whole power of economy amplifies and the exchange rate of RMB stabilizes consistently. Particularly, Chinese government showed strong responsibility in Financial Crisis in Asia, which has enhanced the international prestige of RMB greatly. As a result, more and more people in neighboring countries and peripheral regions have come to agree and accept RMB as the way to transact money and international accounting. A lot of RMB circulates aboard. The tendency of RMB internationalization has appeared.The issue of RMB internationalization has given rise to the accounts of Chinese officials and in and aboard academic cycles. Therefore, probing this issue has much realistic sense.This article starts from the status quo of RMB circulation in peripheral countries and regions. On this basis, the author sets up the currency internationalization index, and states the fact that although RMB has become more and more popular in peripheral countries and regions, it is still non-international currency. Then, on the basis of current research results regarding the conditions of international currency, the article analyzes strengthens、weaknesses、opportunities and threats faced by Chinese government during RMB internationalized process, and concludes that the path will be lengthy and twisted. Besides, it has made up an empirical framework to forecast measurable economic earnings from RMB regionalization in ten years (from 2011 to 2010). The findings show that the government will benefit about ten trillion RMB from it. At last, this article compares different internationalization paths of three major currencies and puts forward the unique mode of RMB internationalization. At the same time, it advises to promote internationalization of RMB from the view of marketing, and discusses why and how the government pushes internationalization of RMB forward.
|Subject||Internationalization, Peripheral Circulation, RMB,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- China Political Trust Problem Analysis and Interpretation in Social Transition
- Computer Simulation of Machine Movement Process
- Corrosion and Electrochemical Behaviors of Aluminum in Alkaline Methanol-water Mixed Solutions
- Properties of Zero-divisor Graph of Zn[i]
- On Zero Translation in Press Conference Interpreting from a Sociolinguistic Perspective
- Study of a Using an Intelligent Controller Variable-rate Fertilizing Technology
- A Research on Collaborative Learning Supported by An Integration of Web2.0and Cloud Computing
- Studies on the Electrochemical Determination of Trace Pb2+ and Cd2+ Based on the Inducing Adsorption Ability of I-
- Social Management Innovation from the Perspective of the Establishment of a Reasonable Social Participation Mechanism Exploration
- Analysis on the Relationship between Non-interest Income of Commercial Banks and Performance in China
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain