Governments have pay more attention to therisk thanbefore,as the financial crisis. From the view of our country bank system, loan businessaccounted for70%of the total business, it will affect the safety of the entire financial systemif credit crisis breaking. So it is the most important task for to administratecredit risk. It will get more profit in the safety and prudent environment. According to the riskmanagement of the “three times the law”, if commercial bank predict the risk before the loanbeginning, The reduced losses will be3times as many as in the loan through various methodsmake up after the loss; The unrecoverable loss will be three times the losses could be saved ifthe bank suffered loan risk attracted. Obviously, the most effective means ofcredit risk is to do well risk monitoring in advance. Through establishing the credit risk earlywarning system, forecasting the possibility of the credit risk timely, it will curb theburgeoning of loss or falls to lowest of will.The purpose of this paper is to establish a suitable credit risk early warning methods forour commercial bank, the perspective of this paper is on commercial bank risk managementdepartment as the monitoring objects of the repayment risk. The thinking of thisstudy including: On the base of analyzing the current commercial bank credit risk earlywarning situation, existing problems and the causes of the problems, constructing thecommercial bank credit risk early warning index system through the warning index systemconstruction principle and analysis of influencing factor of commercial bank credit risk,combining the warning index system and method of early warning to warn the credit risk,finally, puts forward several corresponding improvement suggestions according tocommercial bank credit risk early warning reasons for problems.The main idea of constructing the warning system is：First, establish a warning indexsystem through the index screening. Second, determine the weight of each index through themain level analysis method. Third, application effect coefficient method do index numericalindexing, and then multiplied by the corresponding risk assessment of weight. Fourth,application practice regression model—-sequence moving average(ARIMA) on thecommercial bank credit risk forecast, using the result comparing with the warning value toforecast the potential risk.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Analysis of Electromagnetic Compatibility for the Driver Control System of Electric Vehicle
- Analysis and Comparison of Some Rational Interpolation Methods
- Literature Research on Prescription Rule of Oral Drugs for Osteoarthritis
- The Research about the Construction Mechanism of Culture Representation of the Chinese Groups of the 1990s under the Background of Network Culture
- Numerical Simulation for Jet Noise
- The Influence Analysis of Hot Money on China’s Real Estate Price
- As a basic mathematical tool. Matrix has a wide range of application…
- Study on the Wetlands Distribution and Its Influence to Water Balance in Yinnan Irrigation District, Ningxia, China
- A Research of Approximate Properties of Beta and Gamma Type Operators
- Calcium was well known as the’life metal’, playing a very important …
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain