Commercial bank is the most important part in the financial system. Its level of efficiency concerns not only the most optimum distribution ofresources, but also the transmission and implementation of financial policy. Bank efficiency is the contrast relationship of input and output or cost and earning in the operations. It reflects bank effective distribution of its own resources. And it measures bank market competition ability, input-output ability and consistent development ability.This paper adopts both quantitative model and qualitative analysis based on the summary of in and out research about . It uses statistical and mathematical theory and method and brings into the evaluation. The paper mainly contains three parts: 1.Build up evaluation index system. 2. Expound theory and set up evaluation model. 3. Empirical analysis of specific s in China. This paper chooses 12 internal s as sample. It evaluates bank efficiency through measuring the relational extent between the appraisal commercial banks and ideal commercial bank. The index system includes size, stability, profitability, innovative ability, etc. This paper gets the conclusion, finds out the problem and proposes relevant suggestions on the basis of objective evaluation and analysis.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Design of the Line-width Enhancement Factor Measurement Algorithm Based on Optical Feedback
- Marx’s Alienation Theary and Its Contemporary Inspiration
- Researches on Social Anxiety and Self-esteem of Students in Institutes of Nationalities
- The Clicinal Study of ZiJinQianLieKang Capsules on Treatment of Chronic Prostutitis (CP) Belonging to Damp-heat and Statis Syndrome
- With social progress and development, natural ecological environment…
- The Humanization Way of Automobile Photography
- A Comparative Research on Heroes of an American Tragedy and Native Son
- In today’s world, economic globalization increase ceaselessly, techn…
- This topic research goal is gets sick through the system reorganizat…
- Search on the Lack of Trust and Trust Building in Our Social Transition
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain