Commercial banks are not only an important component of China’s financialindustry, but also are also the major force to maintain and promote the smoothoperation of China’s economy. In the era of increasingly serious resource constraint,thegrowth of ing is a hot issue in the academic field.Since the outbreak of the international financial crisis in Jul2008, people began topay more attention to how to make the s on a growthpath, which allows the s to ensure a high growth business andachieve the value in the condition of established financial goals in thisprocess.By using the normative and empirical analysis, this paper built a theoreticalframework for analyzing the sustainable growth of the commercial banks after the keyconcepts being clarified. In empirical part, the samples are selected as16China’s and32foreign listed commercial banks. Through the investigation of the status quo andtheoretical analysis, this paper researches the status of sustainable growth and actualgrowth of them in the last five years (2006-2010) by descriptive statistic, Wilcoxonsigned rank test and multiple linear regression analysis, etc. Then we compareChinese commercial banks with the foreign commercial banks by the actual growthrare, sustainable growth rate, ROE, the relativity of growth speed and value goal, theimpact of the size and age of the commercial banks on the value goal. It also pointedout the characteristics of them and tested the related hypothesis, and analyzed whyresult in the difference. Main research findings are as follows:The actual growth rate of China’s listed commercial banks is higher than thesustainable growth rate in the same period, which means they achieved “high growthrate” rather than sustainable growth. The foreign commercial banks did not achieve”high growth rate”, but they achieved sustainable growth basically.The change of value of Chinese commercial banks is not significantly related to the change of growth speed. But the change of value of foreigncommercial banks is significantly related to the change of growth speed. Besidesgrowth speed, the impact of the size and age of commercial banks on the value goal isalso different.Finally, it proposed deepening the corporate governance of China’s commercialbanks and balancing the relationship between dividend payments and retainedearnings according to the results of empirical and comparative analysis.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Synthesis and pH-sensitive Behavior of Amphiphilic Block Copolymers
- Determination of Some Small Molecules on Ionic Liquid Modified Carbon Paste Electrode
- Preparation and Properties of Poly (Propylene Carbonate) Molten Blends
- Study About Increasing the Efficiency of Carrier Injection and Transport in OLED and the Performances of Devices
- Study on Readout Circuits Technology for InSb IRFPA
- The Research on the Establishment and Improvement of an Elderly Community Care System in Urban Areas
- A Research of Rheological Properties of Surfactant Aggregate
- Synthesis, Structure and Properties of the Coordination Polymers with V-shaped Carboxylate Ligands
- Study on Optical Pulse Compression Via Stimulated Brillouin Scattering and Supercontinuum Generation in Optical Fibers
- Research on the Vibration Characteristics of the Floating Raft Vibration Isolation System
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain