With the increasing competition in the market, more and more enterprises realize the benefits of customer satisfaction and the importance of improving level of customer satisfaction. Customer retention rates and profit margins are closely linked with customer satisfaction. As a member of the service sector, the of satisfaction is affected by many factors, especially after the20th century and90years. Now the position of banks and enterprises is being changing gradually. How to maintain corporate customers and make these customers satisfact with financial product and service is an important issue. Discussing the satisfaction of corporate customers is a foundation work to s.In this paper, based on the results of previous studies, we outline some concepts of customer satisfaction related to s. And also we construct some impact factors and indicators of commercial banking satisfaction based on bank credit. On these basises, we build a commercial banking business model of customer satisfaction and a evaluation system, then we analyse those by empirical research method.The purpose of this study is to understand the major impact factors of commercial bank customer satisfaction by learning customer satisfaction evaluation model and the analysis of weight in our country. Also, with combination customer relationship management with industry characteristics, we can have a better understanding of strengths and weaknesses for China’s commercial banks and the most urgent needs of customers, so it can provide some theoretical basis to enhance competitiveness of commercial banks.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Existence of Symmetric Positive Solutions to Several Class Singular Three Point Boundary Value Problems
- Psychologists in the United States believe that “the most exquisite …
- The Cauchy Problem for a n-dimensional Generalized Modified Benney-Luke Equation
- Objective:To study the tan syndromes characteristics of distribution…
- “Large prescription and expensive to see a doctor” has been the impo…
- The Effects on International Relationships from Economic Globalization
- The Study of China’s Urban and Rural Basic Public Service Equalization and Development
- Application of Option Pricing Theory to the Patent
- Clinical Observation of BushenTianjingFang Treatment with Premature Ovarian Failure
- The Research and Realization of Chinese Natural Language Pragmatics in Product Design Field
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain