The formation and development of studying Modernplay a significant role for us to explore the formation and to regulate the development of common speech of the Chinese language, because we stipulate that common speech of the Chinese language as standard pronunciation.This thesis chooses the Re-settled Classical Phonological Diagram by Sima Guang and Yinfu which on behalf of between to inspect as an entry. We combine with the predecessors of the research results, and use of historical series method, the internal analysis and voice analysis method to contrast consonants, vowels and tones between Re-settled Classical Phonological Diagram by Sima Guang and Yinfu meticulously. We use of historical comparative method as a guide, and compare the two phonemic systems with middle ancient Chinese and common speech of the Chinese language. On this basis, we reconstruct the consonants and vowels in the two s. At the same time,we combine the phonetic facts’ description in Re-settled Classical Phonological Diagram by Sima Guang and Yinfu, in order to discuss the phenomenon of light tone, r-voice and the relationship of mandarin and Beijing phonetics. We hope the conclusion of this thesis can expand the current academic research on this two s and further deepen our knowledge of developmental characteristics of Beijing phonemic system.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- International trade is not only an economic phenomenon, but associat…
- Research on Carbon Tax of China
- The Research on Explicit Self-esteem and Implicit Self-esteem and Its Relationship with Academic Stress of Junior High School Students
- On Scientific Nature of Written Test of Opening Selecting Leading Cadres in Hunan Province
- Growth and Structure Characteristic of Graphene on the Substrates of Si as Well as SiO2/Si
- Fast Determination of Anions by Using Surfactant Coated Monolithic Column in Ion Chromatography
- Clan as an important form of Chinese traditional culture, in the his…
- Quantitative Analysis of Relations among the Intensity of Industrial Pollution Emissions and Industrial Structure and Environment Protection in Anhui Province
- A Case Study on “mode Iii” Teaching Application of Mordern Distance Education in Xinjiang Rural Primary and Secondary Schools
- China-japan Comparison Research Concerning to Elder Social Welfare
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain