Shenzhen Stock Exchange listed companiesresponsibility guidelines releasedon September25,2006and Shanghai Stock Exchange listed companies environmentinformation disclosure guidelines released on May14,2008encouraged listed companies toactively fulfill their responsibility, disclosure social responsibility reports voluntarily.At the same time, the overall level of fulfilling corporate social responsibility is still low,self-consciousness is not strong. In listed companies’ opinion, fulfilling social responsibilitywill increase cost, reduce profit, and conflict with the goal of maximizing corporate value. So,fulfilling social responsibility is seen as a burden and companies try to avoid it. In this context,whether fulfilling social responsibility will reduce corporate value is a problem worthy ofstudying, the study has important theoretical and practical significance.First, the paper describes the background and significance, research status both domesticand foreign, content and method, and designs the framework. Second, the paper describes thepresent situation and problems in fulfilling social responsibility of listed companies. Third,the paper puts forward hypotheses combined with stakeholder theory, reputation theory,transaction cost theory. Fourth, the paper collects the data of A-share (823), analyzes theimpact on corporate value of fulfilling social responsibility. Fifth, the paper analyzes the resultand proposes the revelation of the study. My finding suggests that: fulfilling socialresponsibility will have significant and positive impact on corporate value.The study has the following meanings:(1)Correct the misunderstanding that fulfillingcorporate social responsibility will reduce corporate value;(2)Support the decision-making ofthe securities regulatory authorities that requires listed companies to fulfill socialresponsibility;(3)Enrich the domestic literature about the impact on corporate value offulfilling social responsibility.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Preparation of Polyoxometalates and Catalytic Oxidative Starch with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Catalytic Synthesis of Alicyclic Dicarbamate and Ethyl Bromide
- A Postcolonial Contrast of Characters’ Identities in Shakespeare’s the Tempest and Césaire’s a Tempest
- Some Special Curves in3-dimensional Minkowski Space
- Shanxi New Rural Cooperative Medical System of Choice and Financing Mechanism
- An Analysis of Strategic Communication in Begging Activities
- With the unceasing enlargement of the scale of power system and the …
- Study on American Joint Labor-Management Training
- A Posteriori Error Estimates for Hp Finite Element Solutions of Convex Optimal Control Problems
- Several Problems’s Studies in Integral Geometry
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain