Personal housing loan is a high-quality asset. It is a effective method that adjust the credit quality of the bank. With the rapid development of real estate industry and the rapidly number of individual housing loan, the credit risk exposed gradually. The U.S. subprime mortgage crisis destroyed financial markets. If personal housing loan credit risk accumulated to a certain degree, the outbreak will trigger a domino type chain reaction and finally harmsecurity. Analysis individual housing loan default influence factors and improve the credit risk method is helpful for Banks to increase the safety of credit assets.This article makes empirical research on the individual housing loan credit risk according to the individual housing loan data of the in Xi’an from 2005 to 2008 based on the summary of the individual housing loan credit risk research results and related theory which made by domestic and foreign scholars. Firstly, this article analyses the affecting factors of individual housing loan default risk and makes the variance analysis on the selected indexes. This article describes the distribution of the breach and each index through the statistical analysis of the sample data. Secondly, this article carries on the forecast of the individual housing loan credit risk with the application of the proximal support vector machine (PSVM) and proves the practicality and applicability in the prediction of individual housing loan credit risk by constructing a test matrix and attribute matrix and the model test. Finally, proximal support vector machine is evaluated and made model analysis and error analysis limitations, and the suggestions for improvement are put forward.This article draws the following conclusion through the analysis on large amounts of real and effective personal housing loan data:The accuracy rate which predicts whether a personal housing loan borrower breaches by proximal support vector machine is 85.6%, high accuracy and the first kind of the error rate is low. Proximal support vector machine is more rapid and accurate in dealing with a large sample problem than logistic model. Through the evaluation and test on model, this article suggests that proximal support vector machine can give forecast on individual housing loan credit risk.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The woman’s disease in the “Synopsis of the prescriptions of Golden …
- Study on the Oscilation and Nonoscillation for Some Kinds of Neutral Difference Equations
- The Research of Home-school Cooperation Reality and Reform of Styles
- Study of the Embedded Navigation System of the Substation Inspection Robot
- Synthesis of Amides Probes and Their Application in the Detection of Hg(Ⅱ)
- Theoretical Research of SrTiO3 Ferroelectric Thin Films Initial Growth and Adsorption on Gan（0001） Surface
- Susan Sontag’s New Sensibility
- On the Matriarchal Thirst for Power in Shakespeare’s Coriolanus and Racine’s Britannicus
- Anti-Erosion Mechanism of Tamarix Chinensis and Its Biomimetic Application
- Study on Determination of Carbaryl Residue in Vegetables Using Flow Injection Biosensor
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain