modernization thinking of Deng Xiaoping is a in heritageand development of Marx’s modernization thinking and MaoZedong`s. It is a modern Marxism with the practice of agriculturalmodernization, a significant thinking basis of making agriculturaldevelopment strategy of our party and a strong and powerful thinking toolfor leading modern and rural work.Deng Xiaoping’s agricultural modernization thinking develops on thebackground of changes over the world. It absorbs the successful lessons ofdeveloped countries, meanwhile, Mao Zedong`s agricultural modernizationthinking provides a solid theoretical basis for it. The experience and lessonsof development of agriculture after the establishment of new China providea consultant, and a practical basis is supplied by the new situation after thereform and opening up. It is regarded that Deng Xiaoping’s agriculturalmodernization thinking is an in heritage, enrichment and development ofMarxism and Mao Zedong`s theory, which is set on the basis of successfulexperience of agricultural modernization in and out of China. ’s agricultural modernization thinking develops and enriches alongwith the core line of the thinking that relations of production adaptsproductivity and changes with the national situation of China, aims atenhancing the development of national economy and is highly with Chinesecharacteristics.This thesis consists of three parts. Part one introduces thebackground as well as the reasons and conditions of the formation of ’s agricultural modernization thinking. Part two discusses thedetailed content of the thinking. It is hold that the thinking is along anecessary way of Chinese agricultural development, the twice rapiddevelopment and science as the first productivity, the three core lines. Thesignificance of this thinking is also discussed in this part. Part three mainly introduces the characteristics and practical guiding significance of thethinking. The thinking is rich in content and the solutions to solve problemrelated to rural area, farmers and rural residents make agriculture a basis ofthe economy development.The thinking points out that agricultural modernization is essential forChina’s agriculture development. During the agricultural modernization, theadvanced science and technology should be the basis; developingproductivity should be the aim. Only developing from the practice andinsisting on a scientific development, can a new socialist countryside withChinese characteristic be established.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Constructions of Bidimensional Nonseparable Parseval Frames Associated with MRA
- Manufacturing Technology of Small Power Audio Static Induction Transistor
- Research on the Curriculum Construction of Mental Health Education of College Students
- Airflow Field Finite Element Analysis of Air-suction Seed Metering Device of No-tillage Planter
- The Comparative Study of Self-esteem and Aggression Research between Tibetan and Han Senior High School Student in Chengdu Area
- Research on the Interactive Types of the Northwest Floation Children with Their Classmates
- Under Knowledge Reforming Background Teacher Role Transformation Research
- The Asia-pacific Ocean Security Strategy Adjustments of the U.S after “9.11” and Its Influence on China
- Design of the Vertical Scanner for the Large Tilt Angle Ion Implanter
- Bilingual classes have attracted much attention in China today. In 2…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain