With the steadily improving of China’s socialism market economy system and fast development of economical globalization, the non-public sector of the economy has been the important part of socialism market economy system. The Federation of Industry and Commerce (also known as FIC), as a communication channel between the government and theand an assistant of the government in managing and servicing the , has been playing an active role around its “United front, , non-governmental” characteristics.Since1991,the FIC has undertook the responsibilities to promote healthy development of non-public-owned economy representatives and non-public-owned economy. In recent years, due to an increasingly important role in and development and the special position of the new class of non-public ownership economy, the Mission of the Federation is becoming even heavier. In fact, The Federation of Industry and Commerce have some positive effect around the missions of “three characteristics”.However, because of the history and particularities of the political and system, on the whole, the function of federations of organizations has been far behind the development of non-public sectors of the economy. Due to the incorrect location, the “three characteristics” appear the imbalance phenomenon, for example, the inadequate service for the members, the less cohesive force, the less representativeness, the less construction force, because of these factors, they cannot be suitable to the current situation of system, which has become the essential problem of the normal operation.Since the foundation of the federation of industry and commerce in Tianqiao District, it is serving as the channels, and leading the non-public members to take part in the political activities, work better in the party construction, improve the service, represent the interests of the members and make good effect in working. With the non-public economy development, the FIC also obtains development. This paper, taking Tianqiao Federation of Industry and Commerce for an typical example, is written in view of finding the problems of development, the key of the road of the FIC development as well as the current situation and potential problems of the FIC. Furthermore, the paper has made some suggestions of solving the problem of suiting the socialism market economy system and the reality of Jinan, aiming to make the best use of the FIC in advancing the local economy development and popular chamber and commerce development, and realize that the development both The FIC and non-public economy.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Transformation means the overall transformation of the society, name…
- The Design and Simulation of Dynamic Selection Model of Returned Logistics’ Partner for SDN Enterprises
- The Development Course and Enlightenment of the Communist Party of China’s Strategy of Strengthening China Through Talents in the New Era
- Synthesis, Microstructure and Dielectric Property of Functional Polynorbornene Derivatives
- Tian Han’s Acceptance and Deviation from Oscar Wilde’s Aestheticism
- Mobile Ad Hoc Networks are distributed autonomous networks that made…
- Research for National Consciousness of Youth in the Network Circumstances
- Research on Chinese Democratic Parties Participating Ability Construction in New Period
- Synthesis and Characterization of Conjugated Polymers Containing Ru(Ⅱ) Complexes for Photovoltaic Aplications
- Design of the Key RF Passive Components Based on LTCC Technology
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain