In recent years, with China’s rapiddevelopment, international financial market globalization and integration process, the RMB exchange rate issue has become the focus of international concern. Especially on July 21,2005, China’s government announced a big reform in foreign exchange mechanism, which is a managed floating exchange rate system implemented based on marketed supply and demand with reference to a basket of currencies, the RMB exchange rate is no longer pegged to the dollar, but is more flexible. This reform also sparked domestic and foreign scholars interest on issues of the RMB exchange rate.In order to study about how much the RMB exchange rate influence on import and export trade of China, this paper try to use unit root member test, Granger causality tests according to export and import volume of U.S. and China from the third quarter of 2005 to the fourth quarter of 2010, then we can get the conclusion: gives press on both import and export of China, but the effect is less than the role of GDP; there exist one-way Granger causality that RMB exchange rate impact on the import and export.After that, this paper also did some research on the relationship between the RMB exchange rate changes and the import and export . The conclusion is that has an important impact on China’s and China’s to some extent due to the improvement of the exchange rate adjustment.Finally, this article is summed up and made some policy recommendations.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- An Empirical Study on Job Burnout from the Aspect of Effort-Reward Imbalance
- Research for the Application of Participatory Management in Handun Yellow River Irrigation Areas
- Research on Using the Concept Map to Promote the Concept Teaching Mode of Teaching
- Study on the Nutrient Loss and Control Measures of Poultry Manure Compost
- Optimization Control of CSPS System under Production-Marketing Integration Model
- Research on the Transition of China Government Functions under Market Economy
- The Research on Solid-liquid Two-phase Flow Characteristics of Screw Centrifugal Pump Based on Particle-trajectory Model
- The Clinical and Experimental Research of Qing Dan Guan Chang Fang on Chronic Renal Failure
- Research on the Effect of Sichuan Agricultural Economic Growth to Carbon Dioxide Emission
- Just like human’s heart, power supply is indispensable in all kinds …
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain