Aquaculture is an important industry, which can solve farmers’employment and help them to attain prosperity; it plays an important role in providing protein for people, abounding the vegetable-basket and adjusting people’s diet structure. With the development of economy and society and improvement of living standard, the demand for aquatic products boosts gradually; therefore, promoting and accelerating the development of aquaculture is becoming more urgent.This paper takes the implement of Chengdu’s aquaculture development plan from2005to2007as example, it introduces the background, issuance, and implement of the aquaculture development plan and the supporting measures in the course of implement, also describes the result of the plan. By analyzing the role three years development plan played in the development of Chengdu’s aquaculture, it evaluates the actual result of the three years aquaculture development; and combining the advantages and the bottleneck of Chengdu’s aquaculture development, it based on the analysis, concludes and sorts out the countermeasures and advices for making the aquaculture development plan of Chengdu in the future.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain