In recent years, with China’s rapiddevelopment, international financial market globalization and integration process, the RMB exchange rate issue has become the focus of international concern. Especially on July 21,2005, China’s government announced a big reform in foreign exchange mechanism, which is a managed floating exchange rate system implemented based on marketed supply and demand with reference to a basket of currencies, the RMB exchange rate is no longer pegged to the dollar, but is more flexible. This reform also sparked domestic and foreign scholars interest on issues of the RMB exchange rate.In order to study about how much the RMB exchange rate influence on import and export trade of China, this paper try to use unit root member test, Granger causality tests according to export and import volume of U.S. and China from the third quarter of 2005 to the fourth quarter of 2010, then we can get the conclusion: gives press on both import and export of China, but the effect is less than the role of GDP; there exist one-way Granger causality that RMB exchange rate impact on the import and export.After that, this paper also did some research on the relationship between the RMB exchange rate changes and the import and export . The conclusion is that has an important impact on China’s and China’s to some extent due to the improvement of the exchange rate adjustment.Finally, this article is summed up and made some policy recommendations.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain