is a continent with both problems and opportunities. On the one hand, faces the most urgent task of solving the development problems. Africa’sstability and development is related not only to the fundamental interests of localpeople, but also to the peace and prosperity of the whole world. On the other hand,Africa dominant important geographic position, vast fertile land and rich mineralresources, whose vigor and vitality are increasingly attracting the whole world’sattention. and America have provided developing aids to Africa since the end ofWWⅡ. Although both are members of the Western world, and have differentinterest considerations in aiding Africa.After vertical combing the and development assistance to Africa duringthe years after WWⅡ, we could find that EU’s aid has a steady and progressive trendwith the amount and areas of assistance both expanding, and the proportion of the aidto Africa was comparatively bigger than the aid to other continents. All these trendsshow that EU has integrative and balanced interest considerations towards Africa. Incontrary, development assistance to Africa has twists-and-turns change duringthe years. The amounts of aids had up-and-down fluctuations; the choices of countrieskept being continuously adjusted according to needs. These trends showed U.S. has asingle interest consideration towards Africa, and see Africa as a secondary zone inserving U.S. global strategy.Besides, based on the lateral comparison of EU and U.S.’s aid to Africa inthe beginning of the21st century, we could find that both EU and U.S. put moreattention towards Africa. Behind their similar performances, EU and U.S. havedifferent interest focuses. EU laid particular stress on the value withthe pressures of financial crises and more counties’ participation in Africamarket, while U.S. put more focus on safety value such as anti-terrorists andenergy supply with the shock of “9.11” incident.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Several Total Coloring Probloms of Graphs
- Research on Properties of Titanium Dioxide Nanopowders Doped with Metal Ion Prepared by Plasma Spray
- A Research on the Governance Legitimacy of the Communist Party of China in the New Period
- The Effection of Institutional Background and the Credit Booms on Bank Credit Allocation
- Dynamics Emulation and Experimental Study on Magnetic Drum Precision Seeder
- Preparation and Field Emission Characteristics of c-BN Thin Films by Magnetron Arc Enhanced Plasma CVD
- Experimental Study of Damage Accumulation in GaN Induced by Low-heavy Ion Irradiation
- The Existence and Lower Semi-continuity for the Solution to the Vector Equilibrium Problem
- Development of Laser Ultrasound Analog Driving Source Based on USB2.0
- The Study on the Translator Subjectivity from the Perspective of Hermeneutics
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain