In the background of global warming and energy crisis, it has become a majortrend in development of the world economy to develop low-carbon economy with lowenergy consumption, low emissions and low pollution. However, the key ofimproving the level of low-carbondevelopment and accelerating the speedof the construction lies in the upgrading of the city’s innovationcapacity, as well as scientific and effective of ’s innovationcapacity. But there is no high-acceptance index system combined with “low carbon”and city’s innovation capacity. Therefor, it need urgently to build a scientific andreasonable ’s innovation capacity system. Based on theliterature combination, this paper used SPSS, SD and other software, combined with method, carried out the research as follows:1. Content definition. On the basis of a theoretical exploration of the innovationcapacity of low-carbon city, this paper defined the concept of low-carbon city’sinnovation capacity, and clarifies the dimension of the innovation capacity oflow-carbon city.2. Index system construction. In this study, determined influence factors ofinnovation ability of low-carbon city by literature combination and the results of tworounds of questionnaires, and on this basis, used SPSS17.0statistical software forcluster analysis, then concised first-level indexes and built the index system oflow-carbon city’s innovation capacity which including six first-level indexes(knowledge innovation capability, technological innovation capability, institutionalinnovation capabilities, industrial innovation capabilities, service innovationcapabilities and the innovation environment) and25secondary indexes.3. Indicator weights given. Combined with method and SD software, givenweights for the various indicators of low-carbon city’s innovation capacity indexsystem, then made the index system into the operational level from the theoreticallevel. 4. Empirical analysis. This paper took the domestic four low-carbon pilot cities:Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Xiamen for example, and did a more comprehensive,detailed evaluation and comparison for the four cities’ innovation capacity at thegeneral level, first-level index and secondary index.According to the evaluation and analysis of the domestic low-carbon city’sinnovation capacity, found out the “short board” in the process of promotinglow-carbon cities’ innovation capacity, and proposed the ascending countermeasuresof low-carbon cities’ innovation capacity from system, technology and environmentagainst the key influence factors.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on the History Achievement of Turkic in the20th Century in China
- The Application of Digital Multimedia Technology in Assisting Learning for Primary and Middle School Students
- The Financial Motivation Analysis on Intellectual Property Management
- A Research on Social Work Case Involvement in Adjustment Disorder of Employees in Private Enterprises
- Isolation, Identification and Analysis of the Responding Proteins from Lathryus Sativus Leaves at Different Steps of Drought Stress
- Research and Application of Laser Atmospheric Transmission Theory
- Forty-nine novel diheterocyclic compounds containing both 1,2,3-thia…
- Social development and economic growth are always the problems that …
- Influence of Micro-Nano Superficial Micro-Waveness on KDP Crystal’s Laser Damage Threshold
- Marx’s communism thought is broad and profound. Marx revised to the …
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain