R. Wille proposed a mathematical theory called formal concept analysis which was also called concept lattice at first in 1982. It presented a method for data analysis used in finding, displaying and ordering of concepts. At the same year, Z. Pawlak proposed rough sets theory which was a mathematical tool used in knowledge discovery and data analysis. Concept lattice theory and rough sets theory provide two different methods for mining and analyzing potential knowledge from data. I. Duntsh, G. Gediga and Y. Y. Yao introduced approximation operators of rough sets into concept lattice, which integrated the two different mathematical theories, and obtained property oriented concept lattices and object oriented concept lattices.The construction of concept lattices is the basis of theoretical study and practical application in concept lattice theory. The size of the formal context always plays an important role in the construction of concept lattices. Methods of concept lattice expansion and recovery based on reduced formal context and the construction of property oriented concept lattices and object oriented concept lattices are studied in this thesis.Specifically, the main innovations and results are presented as follow.1is proposed based on inclusion- . The reduced concept lattice is expanded with selecting objects and attributes dynamically, and the concept lattice of original formal context is converted eventually. The concept lattices of original formal context and reduced formal context are monomorphic. Moreover, typical examples of UCI database are analyzed.2 Based on elementary concepts we define, the construction methods of property oriented concept lattices and object oriented concept lattices are given.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- On the Scientific Development Concept and Marxist Philosophy of Several Internal Connection
- The Study on the Relationship between the Condition of Rural Teachers and Elementary Education Quality
- Study on Adsorption Performance of Working Pairs in Adsorption Refrigeration Systems
- Studies on Indonesian Exclusive-Chinese Problem in the Postwar.
- The Disintegrate Measures of Diagnosis and Drugs Reform
- The Study of Aerodynamics Numerical Optimization Design of Axial Turbomachinery Blades
- A Study of Narrative Features of William Somerset Maugham’s Fiction
- Realization of the Three-Dimension Cartoon in Engineering Drawing Courseware Based on VR
- Systematic Analysis of Concept of Harmony in Lawrence’s Main Works
- Clinical Observation on Treatment of Aphasia Due to Stroke with Invigorating the Kidney and Dispersion Blood Stasis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain