Asis becoming the theme of the world teacher reform and development, teacher occupation professionalization also receives full attention in our country. Especially in recent years, with the implementation of all-around and the new course reform, the significance of professional development is gradually arising. It is has already been a hot topic of education in our country that how to accelerate the step of , and to speed up the quality of teacher. The researchers and teachers are all in the studies or exploration of , and has received plentiful、substantial achievement. But as we study into the situation of nowadays ,there is a pity: moststudy of teacher professionalization are stay in the exploration of “point”、”part” ,or following the foreign researches, these the studies involve 、 、standard、model etc. Especially, we are short of system and deep research in the and of teacher professionalization, and also lack theoretical and pragmatical achievements.Under the foundation of analyzing and exploring the former researches, the thesis reconstructing the of teacher professionalization, and its , includes five parts as follow:The first part: preface. This part introduces the of this theme and its meaning、the related conceptions、documents summarizing and research methods. The second part: this part is the review of development path of teacher professionalization, and discussion of its trend.The third part: this part is the ideology reconstruction of teacher professionalization. To some extent, the reconstruction of ideology is a break of ideas. According to this understanding, this part traces back the ideology of teacher professionalization, discuses the change from normal education to teacher education、the final trend of teacher profession and teacher professionalization.The forth part: this part exploresthe expansion of teacher professionalization definition from crosswise and longitudinal angle, that is discussion the expansion and deepening of teacher professionalization in nature. The crosswise expansion of professionalization includes: teacher training organization、teacher cultivating content、expansion and promotion of teacher professional pursing. The longitudinal deepening introduces: the unifying of before、in and behind education of professional ;the combination of directional、non-directional ;the change in three rank of new and old teacher education level.The fifth part: this part discusses the problem from an unified angle-constructing the new system of teacher education as to realize the teacher professionalization, the unify conduct from three part, that is ideology、system and practice.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Translation of Film Titles from a Multi-Perspective Approach
- Spatial Variability and Topographica Factors of the Main Fertility Factors in Hilly Tobacco Plantation Soils
- Study on Administrative Resources Operation
- The Explanation Context of Energy-Time Uncertainty Relation
- Research of the Effort of Benefiting Vital Energy and Activating Blood Circulation on the Inflammatory Response in Acute Cerebral Infarction with Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
- The Regulation and Analytical Application of Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Reaction with Nanoparticles
- Construction of Training Needs Analysis Model in Competency Perspective
- Electrochemical Behaviour of Cerium (Ⅲ) and Co-deposition of Mg-Li-Ce and Al-Li-Ce in Molten Salts
- Wei-flaccidity syndrome is a disease whose main symptoms include wea…
- As one of the most fundamental relationships in national politics, t…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain