Jilin Oilfield crude oil production is increasing year by year, to meet the Jilin Oilfieldfuture development needs, as well as to adapt to the Qing Rail expansion renovationrequirements the Jilin oilfield expansion and reconstruction of new wood fuel depot. Theexpansion of new wood the oil depot the tank farm Compatibilization and oil station, thegoal of crude oil storage to2020the number of days11.28days, the foreign oil capacity of7.5million tons I year of expansion and reconstruction.First to be introduced on the project background, geographical location, naturalconditions, social and economic conditions，proposed the need for the construction of theproject.Theoires and methods of investment evaluation of this project. The project’scomprehensive economic evaluation of the project investment estimate and then through theuse of dynamic and static analysis of a combination of investment evaluation analysismethod, the calculation of the capital project investment cash lfow indicators and projectcash flow indicators and investment payback period the total investment rate of return andthe net profit margin of the capital, the calculation of the proiftability of the project analysisand the efifciency of capital, the feasibility of the project economic evaluation, and ifnalrecommendations for the implementation of this project.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- China Political Trust Problem Analysis and Interpretation in Social Transition
- Computer Simulation of Machine Movement Process
- Corrosion and Electrochemical Behaviors of Aluminum in Alkaline Methanol-water Mixed Solutions
- Properties of Zero-divisor Graph of Zn[i]
- On Zero Translation in Press Conference Interpreting from a Sociolinguistic Perspective
- Study of a Using an Intelligent Controller Variable-rate Fertilizing Technology
- A Research on Collaborative Learning Supported by An Integration of Web2.0and Cloud Computing
- Studies on the Electrochemical Determination of Trace Pb2+ and Cd2+ Based on the Inducing Adsorption Ability of I-
- Social Management Innovation from the Perspective of the Establishment of a Reasonable Social Participation Mechanism Exploration
- Analysis on the Relationship between Non-interest Income of Commercial Banks and Performance in China
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain