【Abstract】which comes into being at the later stage of 70 decade of 20th century because of the impact of the world financial free tide is a modern method of , and occupied the main status in 90 decade. This thesis is taking the ’s as research object, and analyzes the developing trends of ’s assets and liabilities in our country with a great number of statistical data and statistical methods. And also the thesis tries to evaluate the commercial banks’ profit abilities and the risks faced. It discusses the reasons for the produced results and puts forward some suggestions to raise the profit abilities and reduce the risks of the commercial banks in our country. Its major content is as follows:First of all, the thesis analyzes the development tendency of the commercial banks in our country of last years from the two aspects of loan asset and deposit liability, and calculates the rate that they contribute to the development of national economy of our country by regression method. After analyzing, it is easy to find that the national economy and the commercial banks’ assets and liabilities almost have had the same develop speed since 1993. Meanwhile what the credit assets contribute to the development of primary industry of our country is a little small, and can’t guarantee the primary industry develop healthy. There is also a “paradox” that the deposit rate reduces year by year but the saving deposits still increase with a high speed. And the monetary policy cannot play its role efficiently.Secondly, the thesis appraises and reorders the profit ability of 9 commercial banks in our country and 4 foreign banks in 2002 by factor analyses method and renames the components. According to the result of appraisement, it analyzes the cause of present situation of the commercial banks’ profit ability in our country.Thirdly, we discuss the phenomenon of the commercial banks’ risks and establish an index system to assess the risks that are faced by the commercial banks’ assets and liabilities in our country by reference to Basel Capital Accord and 16 indexes set by the central bank. The thesis appraises and reorders the risk faced by the 5 commercial banks’ assets and liabilities in our country in 2002 by factor analyses and renames the components, too. And it discusses the present situation and the cause of the commercial banks’ risks in our country.nIn the end, the thesis researches the relation between profit abilities and risks that the commercial banks in our country faced. And we put forward some related policy suggestions to reduce the commercial banks’ risks and raise their profit ability.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Comparative Study on Song-Ci (Poetry) and Ci of Chosen Earlier Stage
- Designs and Syntheses of Poly(Phenylenebisethynylene) Derivatives and Studies on Their Luminescence Properties
- A Study on the Scholars’ Associations of Lingnan Region in Ming Dynasty
- The Study on Management Model of Shanghai Distance Open Education
- On Two-oriented Society Construction under Marxism Eco-civilization
- The Design and Research of Online Social Learning Process
- The Finite Element Analysis of Short Cup Flexspline of Harmonic Driver and Its Research on Structural Optimization
- A Research of the Relationship between Advertising Industry Enterprise Hr Management and Organizational Performance
- Interaction Study of Higher Education Structure Adjustment and Labor Market
- Exponential Stability Analysis for Stochastic Neural Networks and Stochastic Genetic Networks with Delays
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain