With the development of information technology and the accelerated process ofglobalization, the global industrial structure has undergone tremendous changes.Services gradually replaced the manufacturing industry of the dominant position of activities. Finance, insurance, business, real estate and other are international industrial areas of focus.Foreign direct is a major booster of rapid development of .The share of services sector about foreign direct in various countries are constantly rising.However, because of the international financial crisis and recession, global foreign direct investment appears a clear downward trend.In response to this phenomenon, China’s should pay more attention to what able to better attract foreign investment, and we all deserve careful consideration about it. As an economical developed province, Jiangsu is one of the most active areas attracting FDI of modern service industry.Also, the Jiangsu provincial government responds positively to the call center, has issued the relevant policies and regulations to guide and support the use of foreign capital to promote the accelerated development of modern service industry.Researching on the location factors of FDI in modern service sectors of Jiangsu Province has important practical significance.This modern service industry in Jiangsu Province to actively attract foreign direct investment as a clue.Firstly, the paper discusses the theory of modern service industry and foreign direct investment.Secondly,this paper describes the situation of the development of modern service industry and foreign direct investment of modern service industry in Jiangsu Province.And then this paper establish a framework about determinants of modern service industry’s in Jiangsu Province.This framework considers the demand factors, supply factors and market environment factors.On the base of the actual situation in Jiangsu Province and the data availability,we select eight quantifiable indicators and use time series models to analyse the effect of foreign direct investment about modern service industry in Jiangsu province.Finally, on the base of the results of empirical research and combing with the present situation of the modern service industry, we should increase the intensity of foreign direct investment,adjust the layout of the industrial sector distribution,develop the ,improve infrastructure environment,try to improve the services market-oriented aspects step by step in order to improve the foreign direct investment of Jiangsu Province’s competitiveness.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain