“The strategy of going global” and growing steadily domestic economy propelChinese Enterprises to invest overseas in recent years, the scale becomes larger and hasbrought somebenefits. The complexity of international business environmentdetermines that Chinese enterprises must face various risks, such as political risk andmarket risk. During the business process, there are some risks resisting in the internal ofthe enterprises, as operational risk, risk and technical risk. So it is urgent totake measures to avoid and control the risks.This paper is divided into six chapters. From the whole framework perspective, it canbe divided into four major sections. The first part mainly introduces the thesis researchbackground and significance of the research and gives a brief description for theframework of the paper, to clarify the relationship between the various chapters.The second part do a detailed analysis on general meaning of the foreign direct s, characteristics and classification to make the necessary foundation forChina’s foreign direct in risk identification. Then do a detailed analysis on thestatus quo, patterns and problems of China’s foreign direct , followed by furtheranalysis of foreign direct . Then do the classification identification of themajor risks of the foreign direct investment combined with the status quo of China’sforeign direct investment, and the typical case of Geely acquisition of Volvo Car in2010.Then do an analysis on the causes of the various types of risk according to theclassification of the above enterprises of foreign direct .The third part establishes initial early risk warning mechanisms, and builds enterpriserisk early warning organization and operation mechanism, then fuzzy mathematics is usedto analyze the risk impact, finally, the author does an empirical study on the case of Geelyacquisition Volvo Car. At the last part, the author gives some risk avoiding measures according to the aboveanalysis.The text gives a new risk model based on the international experienceand domestic company’s actuality and problems. In practice, we should use the risk modelaccording to the fact as it is only a mathematics method which has some limiting factors.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Analysis on Saline-alkali Soil Improvement and Afforestation in Weifang Coastal Area
- Effect of Soil Particle Size Fraction on Potassium Sorption-desorption from Tea Garden Soil in Mingshan
- Xue Zhi Kang Capsule for the Treatment of Hyperlipidemia (Tan Zhuo Zu Zhi) Randomized, Double-blind Controlled Clinical Research
- Social equity is the inherent need of socialist harmonious society ….
- Research on the Analysis and Optimization of Sales Logistics for Chery
- The Design and Research of MOSCAP-Based Ultra-low Power and Small-area Sigma-Delta Modulator
- Since reform and opening up, with in-depth development of the social…
- The Method to Calculate Chord Length Distribution Function of A Convex Domain with Parallel Sides
- Chinese People’s Psychology and Some Influential Factors of Romantic Love
- Purpose:Through retrospective observation, to find the differences o…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain