For a long time, many economists have paid more attention to the relationship between foreign trade andgrowth. With the continuous development of globalization, whether foreign trade improves , many people do not know the answer and domestic research present a phenomenon, the most research content is the majority, followed by a trade product or a trade ways. So this article will integrate the three to study foreign trade in Hebei province to promote and how to promote economic growth. How to better use foreign trade to drive the economy to realize big trade to strong trade province, accelerated industrialization process, people’s income and the entire income of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei economic zone and it,s sustainable development has a very important significance.Firstly, the paper defines the related concepts and theories, analyzes the foreign trade to boost growth mechanism from the two aspects of import and export. Then, there will be an analysis of the total foreign trade, foreign trade structure and foreign trade mode in Hebei province of foreign trade and economic growth on the current situation of comprehensive analysis, found that between 1996-2011the total foreign trade has made rapid development.The commodity structure to processing is given priority to and get preliminary upgrade; electrical and equipment, high and new technical products weight increased, but the additional value lower traditional industries such as textiles, clothing, leather products and plastic products is still many processing trade business scope. In trade way, the general trade occupies a major position; with the processing trade occupies a minor position.Then, the article applies ing, after unit root test, granger causality test, cointegration test, contribution, and pull degree of constructing model methods respectively to the total amount of foreign trade and economy .In the Hebei province, empirical study found that between 1996-2011 year, total import and export volume, products, and the general trade exports into exports and GDP coherence and synergy are all very conceitedness, every 1% increase will respectively bring LNGDP increase by 0.57%, 0.04%, 0.79%, minus 0.22%, 0.38% and 0.08%, and their contribution to the two GDP targets arithmetic average and pull are not too much.At last ,the article based on the suggestion of foreign trade and economic growth in Hebei province of empirical analysis, puts some advisee in order to strengthen the foreign trade and pull GDP in Hebei province .For example ,Hebei province should chang from the quantity expansion to quality expansion, Raw material type products exported to the deep processing products exported, listed in exported to the brand, fixed export market to diversify export market shift, and optimize the import commodity structure, strengthen efforts to attract foreign .
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on the Diversity of Insect Community and the Seasonal Dynamics in the Neighborhood System of Paddy with Pomegranate
- Observation on the Clinical Therapeutic Efficacy of the Addition and Subtraction of Cang Ping Powder Treating Children with Chronic Cough Due to Upper Airway Cough Syndrome
- The Present Situation、Cause and Degradation for the Transverse Disputes among Chinese Governments
- The Contemporary Value of Sun Yat-sen People’s Livelihood
- Labor Llaawwssto Protect Domectic Workers’ Rights
- Trials in Three Orders-an Erikson-Lacanian Development of Identity in When We Were Orphans
- The Positive Research of China’s Urban Women’s Consumerism Inclination, And Taking Beijing as an Example
- J.Eccles’ Philosophy of Mind and Many Illustration of His Philosophy on Marxist Theory of Consciousness
- Research on Distributing Rules of Syndromes of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke Associated with Hyperlipidaemia (HLP)
- The Research about the Problem of Piston
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain