With the development ofglobalization, the multi-national corporations extend overseas production network continuously, and and trade has been an important way for the developing countries to involve in international specialization and trade. China seizes this chance and involves in and trade by comparative advantage of low-cost labor, resources and other production factors. Since the1990s, and foreign trade of China have increased dramatically. In promoting the development of foreign trade, has also brought some questions to China. It is an important and immediate task what are the effects of intra-product specialization to foreign trade and how to solve the existent problems of foreign trade within intra-product specialization that confronts China.This paper introduces the definition, characteristics, process impetus and formation mechanism of intra-product specialization, and study the reasons why China involves in intra-product specialization. Then it reviews the history and analyses the current situation China involves in international specialization. Afterwards, it explores the effects of intra-product specialization on foreign trade commodity structure, geography feature, and trade avails in China, and analyses the influence over the value of import and export and foreign trade disequilibrium by econometrics models. Finally, it discusses the strategies to develop foreign trade of China in intra-product specialization perspective.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on Key Problems in Wireless Mesh Based Wireless Body Area Network
- The Research on the Inventory Management Optimization of Spare Parts in Y Company
- In the turning period of Yin dynasty and Zhou dynasty,people of West…
- Microstructure Study in High-density Polyethene
- The Quantitative Analysis on the Current Situation and Characteristics of Inflow of Population in Changchun-Jilin-Tumen Pilot Zone
- Evaluation on the Impact of Health Ⅷ Project on Infant Death
- Study on Photoconductive Structure of Endoscopy with Functions of Fluorescence Diagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy
- Exploration on Isaiah Berlin’s Two Concepts of Liberty
- Study on Wireless Energy Transmission Technology in the Free-Space Using Coupled Mode Theory
- “Housing project for low-income urban residents” was first proposed …
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain