It has been nearly six years since the RMB exchange rate reform was carried out in July2005. RMB exchange rate has experienced a constant appreciation in the next5years. The RMB fluctuation of exchange rate deeply affects all the aspects of china’ s economy, and also has drawn wide attention. After the financial crisis happened in2008, U.S. dollar’s international status has been slowly weakened, partly due to the Treasury and the Federal Reserve has taken quantitative looser monetary policy. Meanwhile, instead of United States, the European Union and other countries and regions became China’s largest trading partners, theirconnection with China become increasingly close. Lots of China’s researches analyze the exchange rate fluctuation’s influence on certain variable, mostly with respect to foreign trade, economic growth and so on, but rarely focus on industrial structure level. So this paper’s main work is to clear up relative theories, and it gives detailed discussion about how exchange rate fluctuation affected the industrial structure from the aspects of quality and quantity.This article includes four chapters:the first chapter is the introduction section, mainly introduces the background and significance of the research, research status from domestic and abroad, research methods and main content, innovations and difficulty, the exchange rate related concepts and three industries structure evolution rule. The second chapter is theoretical analysis and model introduction; it describes the theory of the impact of RMB exchange rate on the development of China’s economy and relative high-grade co-integration model. Chapter three is the key part of this study, namely empirical analysis process. At the beginning, it corrects the traditional model by adding new variable. Based on the corrected model, it analyzes the impact of the foreign trade and foreign direct ’s fluctuation on the . Then it discusses the impact of RMB exchange rate fluctuations on the structure of the three industries and the internal and spatial distribution structure of the second industry in China’s eastern, central and western regions. Based on the empirical results, the fourth chapter draws some conclusions and proposes some policy suggestions. Firstly, it summarizes the empirical analysis results, and then it puts forward the relevant policy suggestions and points out the shortages and possible improvement in this paper.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain