With the development of economic globalization, the multi-national corporations extend overseas production network continuously, and intra-product specialization and trade has been an important way for the developing countries to involve in international specialization and trade. China seizes this chance and involves in intra-product specialization and trade by comparative advantage of low-cost labor, resources and other production factors. Since the1990s, processing trade and foreign trade of China have increased dramatically. In promoting the development of foreign trade, intra-product specialization has also brought some questions to China. It is an important and immediate task what are the effects of intra-product specialization to foreign trade and how to solve the existent problems of foreign trade within intra-product specialization that confronts China.This paper introduces the definition, characteristics, process impetus and formation mechanism of intra-product specialization, and study the reasons why China involves in intra-product specialization. Then it reviews the history and analyses the current situation China involves in international specialization. Afterwards, it explores the effects of intra-product specialization on foreign trade commodity structure, geography feature, and trade avails in China, and analyses the influence over the value of import and export and foreign trade disequilibrium by econometrics models. Finally, it discusses the strategies to develop foreign trade of China in intra-product specialization perspective.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Hao Ran was a strong creative vitality writer that named the Last Si…
- Effects of Bushen Huoxue Decoction on the Level of sFas and MMP-2in the Rats with Chronic Heart Failure
- On the Rise and Fall of the Flanders Cities from the Development of Ghent in Late Middle Ages
- Research on the Comprehensive Evaluation of Risk for Shield Project
- On the Method of Reflective Equilibrium in Rawls’ Theory of Justice
- Flood Disaster Risk Analysis and Impact on Crop Assessment Technology Research
- Interest Rate Risk Management of Chinese Commercial Bank Research in the Process of Interest Rate Marketization
- The Scientific Method of Liang Qichao’s Literary Theory
- Study on Clinical Effects of Jun-li-Jian on T-cell Subsets and the Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Synthesis and Characterization of Metal Complexes Supported by S/N Ligands and Their Optical and Electrical Properties
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain