Since July21,2005RMB exchange rate formation mechanism reform the exchange rate continued on the slow rate of. The data that comes from Chinese foreign currency trading center shows that the middle price of RMB to the US dollar breaks through6.3429in July25,2012. While the outside pressure on RMB continues to grow, the market expects that will continue to rise, which will make Chinese foreign trade have a certain impact. This paper for the small amplitude slow of , exchange rate movements impact on foreign trade theory elaboration and evaluation on the basis of political factors described in recent years our appreciation of the renminbi and factors, and comparative review of the RMB the exchange rate formation mechanism reform process, as well as the impact of RMB appreciation on the foreign trade of China’s walks of life.The paper starts to analyze that Chinese RMB exchange rate will remain stable to slowly rising with the appreciation of the RMB exchange rate theory analysis. How the appreciation of the RMB exchange rate will influence China’s foreign trade commodity structure. This paper will further validates the conclusions and macro and micro suggestions on China’s exchange rate reform and foreign trade structure.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- A Study of Web Information Monitoring and Collecting Protocol Using in the Field of TCM
- A Research on the Effect of Hi-tech Industry’s Innovation and Technical Efficiency to It’s Export
- Research on Teacher’s Job Burnout Based on JDR Theory
- Under the Guidance of the Scientific Concept of Development of State-owned Enterprise Ideology Political Works New Ways
- A Study on the System of Official Historiographer in Liao Dynasty
- Study on Panax and Gen-seng Information Real-time Gathering System
- Preparation, Structure, Thermal Chemical Properties of Lanthanide Complexes with Halogen-Benzoic Acid and 1,10-Phenanthroline
- The Research of VaR Application in Finance Derivatives Market of Shipping Industry
- Preparation, Characterization and Photothermo-catalytic Property of Nanostructured CeO2
- Structure of Nickel (Ⅱ) Complexes with Unsymmetric Quadridentate Schiff Base Containing Oxime
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain