The Joint Replenishment Problem refers to jointly ordering various items from the same supplier to replenish inventory with the privileges of reducing the annual ordering times, obtaining discounts, saving expenses of inventory control as well as lowering the cost of items. When a group of goods are supplied by the same supplier (or from the same supply place), or when a group of goods are transported by vehicles, we are confronted with the problem of how to reasonably coordinate and arrange orders to minimize the cost. In the former researches, the issue ofhas been conducted considering certainty demand rate or certainty costs problems. However in practice, many factors are nondeterministic from the uncertainty environment of Joint Replenishment Problem, thus these uncertain factors should be considered in Joint Replenishment Problem.Firstly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy demand was studied. Use the to represent the fuzzy demand and model was constructed. A Genetic Algorithm (GA) was presented to solve the JRP model with model and discussed the genetic operations. Numerical examples and program flow chart were given to illustrate the theory of the problem.Secondly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy major ordering cost and fuzzy resource constraint was studied. The fuzzy variable is represented with triangular fuzzy number. Fuzzy programming model was constructed with fuzzy expected definition and possibility theory. Two methods which Combing GA and fuzzy simulation and converting the fuzzy model into the crisp model are used to solve the model. Finally a numerical example is provided.Finally, the algorithm and model have been applied in the inventory system to verify the feasibility of the algorithm.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on Mechanism of Fuzzy Intelligence Inverter Air-Conditioner Based on Genetic Algorithms
- The Management Situation and Countermeasures Study of the Rural Flow Party Members
- Application of Chiral Oxazoline Ligands in the Asymmetric Kinugasa Reaction
- Research on the Relationship Between Preload of Angular Contact Ball Bearing and System Natural Frequency
- The Design of FFT Processor Based on FPGA
- The visual experience of the 21th century has revolutionized the way…
- Risk Analysis of Investment in Project Based on CIM-AHP
- Objective:This study overview the research and treatment progress on…
- The Obama Administration’s Asia-Pacific Rebalancing Strategy in China and the Influence of Respnse
- Research on Key Problems in Wireless Mesh Based Wireless Body Area Network
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain