The Joint Replenishment Problem refers to jointly ordering various items from the same supplier to replenish inventory with the privileges of reducing the annual ordering times, obtaining discounts, saving expenses of inventory control as well as lowering the cost of items. When a group of goods are supplied by the same supplier (or from the same supply place), or when a group of goods are transported by vehicles, we are confronted with the problem of how to reasonably coordinate and arrange orders to minimize the cost. In the former researches, the issue ofhas been conducted considering certainty demand rate or certainty costs problems. However in practice, many factors are nondeterministic from the uncertainty environment of Joint Replenishment Problem, thus these uncertain factors should be considered in Joint Replenishment Problem.Firstly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy demand was studied. Use the to represent the fuzzy demand and model was constructed. A Genetic Algorithm (GA) was presented to solve the JRP model with model and discussed the genetic operations. Numerical examples and program flow chart were given to illustrate the theory of the problem.Secondly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy major ordering cost and fuzzy resource constraint was studied. The fuzzy variable is represented with triangular fuzzy number. Fuzzy programming model was constructed with fuzzy expected definition and possibility theory. Two methods which Combing GA and fuzzy simulation and converting the fuzzy model into the crisp model are used to solve the model. Finally a numerical example is provided.Finally, the algorithm and model have been applied in the inventory system to verify the feasibility of the algorithm.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- A Study of Police Cognition and Behavior Intention of Administrative Ethics
- Three new series of ligands including N,N’-bis(4-pyridylcarboxyl) -2…
- Since 1945, the United States first developed and in practice use of…
- In recent years, the semi-parametric econometrics and spatial econom…
- Study of the Propogation of Deng Xiaoping Theory
- Research and Implementation of Test Generation Based on IP Core Test
- Study of Rate Control in H.264 Encoder
- Study on Data Transmission Protocol and Pattern of WSN-based Mechanical Vibration Monitoring
- A Rhetorical Comparison of the Argumentative Discourse of American and Chinese Hearings
- As is well-known to all, the crime committed by the minor has become…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain