The Joint Replenishment Problem refers to jointly ordering various items from the same supplier to replenish inventory with the privileges of reducing the annual ordering times, obtaining discounts, saving expenses of inventory control as well as lowering the cost of items. When a group of goods are supplied by the same supplier (or from the same supply place), or when a group of goods are transported by vehicles, we are confronted with the problem of how to reasonably coordinate and arrange orders to minimize the cost. In the former researches, the issue ofhas been conducted considering certainty demand rate or certainty costs problems. However in practice, many factors are nondeterministic from the uncertainty environment of Joint Replenishment Problem, thus these uncertain factors should be considered in Joint Replenishment Problem.Firstly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy demand was studied. Use the to represent the fuzzy demand and model was constructed. A Genetic Algorithm (GA) was presented to solve the JRP model with model and discussed the genetic operations. Numerical examples and program flow chart were given to illustrate the theory of the problem.Secondly, the Joint Replenishment Problem with fuzzy major ordering cost and fuzzy resource constraint was studied. The fuzzy variable is represented with triangular fuzzy number. Fuzzy programming model was constructed with fuzzy expected definition and possibility theory. Two methods which Combing GA and fuzzy simulation and converting the fuzzy model into the crisp model are used to solve the fuzzy programming model. Finally a numerical example is provided.Finally, the algorithm and model have been applied in the inventory system to verify the feasibility of the algorithm.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on the Present Situation of Human Resource Dispatch and Countermeasures against the Development in Tengzhou
- Synthesis of PbS,PbSe,PbSxSe1-x Quantum Dots and Their Optical Linmiting Properties
- A Decision-Making Model for Determining the Service Area of a Flexible-route Bus
- Preparation of mPAM/mCMC Bipolar Membrane and Its Application in Electro-Synthetic Process
- Construction of Public Participation Mechanism of Environmental Collision Settlement
- On the Economic Capital Allocation of Premiums Receivable Credit Risk in Non-life Insurance Company
- Project Planning Book for Chengdu KeJin Science & Technology Ltd.
- With the increase of complexity and density of analog circuits, test…
- The Study on Stability of the Banking System in Our Country under the Condition of International Capital Flow
- N-doped Graphene/Titania Hybrid Materials,Preparation and Photocatalysis for Degradation of Dye
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain