In the past 20 years, theindustry in China has made a great development. There is a huge increase of companies and products that has certified, overall scale of green food industry grows day by day. However, the advantage of green food has not showed yet, and it is not optimistic.As one of China’s major provinces, Hunan province is also the largest provinces producing and consuming camellia oil. Camellia oil is a special industry in Hunan, taking the lead of producing capacity in China.Based on the healthy and nutritional features of camellia oil properties, selecting Camellia oil for the study of consumer behavior is typical. From the perspective of consumer behavior and camellia oil consumption in Hunan province, this paper will make a research on consumer awareness of certified green logo and main reasons affecting consumer’s willingness to pay. There are 13 different factors that influence consumer buying camellia oil. The factors are following:the consumer’s personal factors, such as gender, marriage, ; family-related circumstances, such as family annual income, family condition and family’s diet preference; enterprises’marketing mix elements, such as the characteristics of the product, brand, safety certification marks, the reputation of retails; consumption of camellia oil, such as frequency purchasing of camellia oil, proportion consumption of camellia oil.In order to boost the green food industry, this paper presents some countermeasures. Firstly, the government should strengthen external supervision and protect the quality of green food; the green food corporate should strengthen self-discipline to produce high quality food. Secondly, the government and enterprises should increase the propaganda and scope of green food, so that consumers can feel the specials, know the heart meaning and correct identification of green food; Thirdly, the government should make supporting policies to promote the development of green food industry; green food enterprises should develop effective marketing strategies to promote sales of green food, for seeking appropriate returns. This paper focuses on marketing strategy for the green food , such as, to ensure quality, to enhance corporate image and product reputation; to be optimized marketing channels, to reduce the cost of distribution, to choose higher reputation retails; to increase the publicity of green food, to increase consumer trust in green food enterprises; to make acceptable price strategy according to the consumers demand and market competition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Women’s Living Difficulty in Male Chauvinism Culture
- Studies on the Effect of Ideological and Political Education Communication and Its Optimizing Methods
- An Analysis on the Difficulties School-age Left-behind Children Facing and Social Support in Rural Areas
- Preparation and Synergistic Photocatalytic Activity of Nano-TiO2-based Composite Powder and Supported Materials
- The study on slope stability has experienced such a progression:from…
- CYP3A4Gene Polymorphisms of Gastric Cancer Patients with Paclitaxel Sensitivity and TCM Syndrome Type Association Studies
- To Survey Schooling by the Way of Justice
- An Investigation of Cultural-psychology of Alice Walker’s Creation
- Multiwavelength Erbium-doped Fiber Laser Based on Phase Modulation and Polarization Hole Burning
- Research Review about Transition to Secondary School
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain