In the past 20 years, theindustry in China has made a great development. There is a huge increase of companies and products that has certified, overall scale of green food industry grows day by day. However, the advantage of green food has not showed yet, and it is not optimistic.As one of China’s major provinces, Hunan province is also the largest provinces producing and consuming camellia oil. Camellia oil is a special industry in Hunan, taking the lead of producing capacity in China.Based on the healthy and nutritional features of camellia oil properties, selecting Camellia oil for the study of consumer behavior is typical. From the perspective of consumer behavior and camellia oil consumption in Hunan province, this paper will make a research on consumer awareness of certified green logo and main reasons affecting consumer’s willingness to pay. There are 13 different factors that influence consumer buying camellia oil. The factors are following:the consumer’s personal factors, such as gender, marriage, ; family-related circumstances, such as family annual income, family condition and family’s diet preference; enterprises’marketing mix elements, such as the characteristics of the product, brand, safety certification marks, the reputation of retails; consumption of camellia oil, such as frequency purchasing of camellia oil, proportion consumption of camellia oil.In order to boost the green food industry, this paper presents some countermeasures. Firstly, the government should strengthen external supervision and protect the quality of green food; the green food corporate should strengthen self-discipline to produce high quality food. Secondly, the government and enterprises should increase the propaganda and scope of green food, so that consumers can feel the specials, know the heart meaning and correct identification of green food; Thirdly, the government should make supporting policies to promote the development of green food industry; green food enterprises should develop effective marketing strategies to promote sales of green food, for seeking appropriate returns. This paper focuses on marketing strategy for the green food , such as, to ensure quality, to enhance corporate image and product reputation; to be optimized marketing channels, to reduce the cost of distribution, to choose higher reputation retails; to increase the publicity of green food, to increase consumer trust in green food enterprises; to make acceptable price strategy according to the consumers demand and market competition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain