During the elementary period of the founding of China,along with the socialstability and national economy restores gradually,population increaseddramatically,coupled with the development of industrialization, backward agriculturecannot provide enough food,industry which was restricted by agriculture also cannotprovide enough jobs,China faced enormous food and employment pressure.Under theinfluence of youthreclamation movement of the Soviet Union,in orderto solve the above problem and balanced development of Central andWestern,The CPC Central Committee starting large scale planned migration in1956.As a populous province,in the ten years from1956to1966, sent tens ofthousands of young workers and their families to ,which producedtremendous effect on the development of all undertakings in .This article triesto combined with the contemporary background at that time, to elaborate andanalyze this historic event on the basis of the information collected,and based onhistorical data make objective and fair assessment for national planning of populationimmigration to the influence of Xinjiang.This article divides into four parts:The first part analyzes the background of the human resources support from to Xinjiang during the elementary period of the founding of China.Theopening-up-wasteland policy of Xinjiang by the Successive Central Governments,theproblem of food and the employment pressure China faced at that time,the youthagricultural reclamation movement of the Soviet Union,The population of Henanitself moving power and so on contributed to the huge population migration.The second part discusses the support work from Henan to Xinjiang.In the earlierperiod, according to according to the directives of the CPC Central Committee,Henanprovince formulated the immigration plan, promote mobilization and personnelselection, followed by a mass of long distance moved to send personnel.The third part discusses discusses the placement to assist youth inXinjiang.Before the arrival of immigrants, the government of Xinjiang and the Production and Construction Corps carried out a great deal of preparatory work, afterarrival, placed them properly according to the specific situation to help them integrateinto the local life.The government of Henan province also carried out Sympathy workand Transportation families to consolidate achievement of immigrant.The fourth part discusses the state of population migration effect.Populationmigrations of the early days of the founding of new China, was launched by the Statefor the purpose of implementing the strategy of balance, although thispopulation migration policies with strong political overtones, but on the whole, playedan active role in the development of the economy at that time.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Experimental Model and Simulation Analysis on Drill Pipe of the Reconnaissance Drilling
- Fabrication of Novel Mesoporous Co Based Catalysts and Their Catalytic Performance in CO Preferential Oxidation
- Trgining and selecting yong leader and cader is the urgent task of c…
- Experimental Study on the Impact of Climate in Four Sesons on the Anti-inflammatory Cytokines in Rat Respiratory System
- Observation of Treatment of Kidney Weakness and Phlegm Blocking Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Based on Method of Tonify the Kidney Ang Regulating the Period of Menses with Moxibustion
- Study on the Sentence Pattern “X比YW” Oriented towards TCFL
- An Elementary Study on in Vitro Screening Assay of Teratogens Using Fibroblastoid Murine L929-cells
- The Application of the GIS & RS Technology in Water Resources Management of the Irrigation Area
- Investigation of the Radial Flowing Texture in the Liquid–Solid Fluidized Bed with Resin as Solid Phase
- Research on Evaluation Model of IT Enterprises Project Management Maturity
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain