Recently years,the use ofof has aroused widespread attentions in the academia. Soft power plays a crucial role in china’s foreign relations, image building etc. and it has been recognized as an important component of ’s comprehensive national strength. ’s peaceful development requires a positive and stable surrounding environment.China and its neighboring countries and regions, especially in exchanges and cooperation in Southeast Asia, not only for domestic development and expansion space, but also help enhance mutual understanding and mutual trust, and build regional security and a stable environment. Southeast Asia and China has a special relationship in history,culture and geography. China can not develop without cooperation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. However, countries feel alert to China. How to use to enhance the impact of the Southeast Asian region, and promote bilateral exchanges becomes very important.This article is from the application of Chinese soft power in Southeast Asia, attempts to analyze the implementation of Chinese soft power of the region, exploring the current problems, and seek appropriate solutions. Such as Continuously improve the level of cultural industries; strengthening of East Asian regional mechanism for building; improvement of the socialist core value system; according to audience characteristics, changing modes of communication to broaden channels of communication.Make recommendations from the perspective of soft power to upgrade China’s soft power and the China – relations.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Education Virtual Community Sharing Countermeasures Based on Game Theory
- With the growing development of construction, crawler cranes are inc…
- Belief is the act of a person’s activities drive, Faith community is…
- Reasons and Solutions of Weakened Effectiveness of Local Government Executive Ability in China
- Tests for Fixed Effect in Mixed Linear Models
- A Study on Reasons and Countermeasures of Short-term Behavior in the Public Policy Decision-making Process of the Local Government
- The System of Electronic Speckle Correlation and the Measurement of Surface Roughness
- Metaphors and Their Translations in Robert Frost’s Poetry from the Perspective of Cognition
- On the Existence of Positive Solutions for Boundary Value Problems with Delay
- Influences of Ideology and Poetics on the Selection of Literary Translation
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain