The new curriculum reform advocates that teachers should take care of individual differences, and three-dimensional teaching targets (i.e., knowledge and skills, process and methods, attitudes and values) which are proposed by the new curriculum reform put forward the class teaching on higher demand. In class teaching, teachers not only have to enhance the teaching quality but also have to take care of all students, the use of “one size fits all” way of teaching is difficult to achieve. In the information technology classes, student’s individual differences are more obvious, and it is important to raise the skill and ability of practical operation of students. For this reason, more and more teachers aware of the group of students contained in the educational resources, let some students master the teaching contents first, and then this part of the students guide students who have not mastered the course contents, this is the so-called. The concern of students’ subjectivity and individual differences becomes the main direction of the reformation of classroom , which is characterized by let students as mentor and tutee truly concerns about the students’subjectivity and individual differences in the teaching operation.This research based on reality status of in the information technology classes in our country aims at the middle school and high school students. It observes the facts by the way of investigation and questionnaire on the attitude of the students to peer tutoring, peer tutoring on the impact of mentor, the guidance ability of mentor, the reward situation of peer tutoring, the influence factor of peer tutoring and so on. It reveals that the enthusiasm for teaching of mentor can be during peer tutoring, the main causes include environment, mentor themselves, teacher factors and the impact of tutee and so on. On the base of these facts, by the results of cause analysis, it offers the incentive mechanism for mentor, such as to change the concept of mentor, to let mentors fully understand the peer tutoring and the benefits as a mentor; to give the mentors a training about behavior and attitude, psychology, and instructional methods; to let tutees and teachers give reasonable evaluations to mentors; reasonable implementation of peer tutoring.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- China’s Listed Companies Operating Performance and Stock Valuations
- Experimental Study on the Effects and Possible Mechanism of Alpha-synuclein to MnCl2-treated PC12 Cells in Vitro
- Research on the Status Quo, Problems and Solutions of the Development of the Service Instruction for the Elderly in Guizhou Province
- A Study on Humor in Comedic Skits
- Study on Synthesis of Microporous Aluminophosphates in Concentrated Fluorine System
- Le Processus D’européanisation Des Politiques Migratoires De I’Union Européenne
- Research on Archaic Chinese Vowel of Bernhard Karlgren’s Grammata Serica Recensa
- Low Dimensional Growth of ZnSe and Opticalcharacteristic
- Effects of Developmental Lead Exposure on N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor mRNA Expression in Rat Hippocampus
- Study of the Transmission Properties of Photonic Crystal with Media Chirality
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain