“” is regarded as the third wave of global IT industry,following the and internet. Currently,” ” has been listed asthe strategic emerging industry, but still faces many deficiencies in its development.This is mainly represented by the inferior technical capacities, inadequate economiesof scale and relatively low proportion of the service industries. Meanwhile, in theexternal application of “Internet of Things”, the problems of partial development andindustrial barriers have also brought great challenge. With the continuousdevelopment of new technological revolution, has become anew form of in the process of informationalisation, whichprovides important theoretical reference for resolving the challenge faced in the of “Internet of Things” in China.”Internet of Things” has great industrial value, but the current research usuallyfocuses on the technologies, standards and specific applications of “Internet ofThings”, lacks a systematic thinking of the “Internet of Things” industries. Based onthe current status and problems of the “Internet of Things” s inChina, this article uses the theory of to solve the followingquestions: First, how to coordinate the relationship of manufacturing and servicesindustries in the industrial structure of “Internet of Things”. Second, how to speed upthe penetration of the external applications of “Internet of Things”, and to boost the”Convergence of Informationalisation and Industrialisation”.According to the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the “Internet of Things”industries, this article draws on the following conclusions:(1) We should try to buildthe convergence-style industrial system that suits the industrial convergence, and usethe penetration of “Internet of Things” high-tech productive service industries tostimulate the improvements of technical, output, employment and trade levels in”Internet of Things” manufacturing industries, and finally to improve the competitivepower of “Internet of Things” industry.(2) The application of “Internet of Things”needs the government to broaden the industrial supervision, in order to breakthroughthe industrial barriers. Then, the “Internet of Things” industry could converge withthe traditional industries, especially the manufacturing industries, so as to play therole of “catalyst” in the “Convergence of Informationalisation and Industrialisation”. (3) During the process of using the industrial convergence to promote the “Internet ofThings” industrial development, the key is to seek the technical breakthroughs and toaccelerate the technological convergence. Meanwhile, we should also enhance theintegration with traditional industries from both sides of services and market, activelycultivate modern service forms such as M2M following the direction of marketdemand.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Constructions of Bidimensional Nonseparable Parseval Frames Associated with MRA
- Manufacturing Technology of Small Power Audio Static Induction Transistor
- Research on the Curriculum Construction of Mental Health Education of College Students
- Airflow Field Finite Element Analysis of Air-suction Seed Metering Device of No-tillage Planter
- The Comparative Study of Self-esteem and Aggression Research between Tibetan and Han Senior High School Student in Chengdu Area
- Research on the Interactive Types of the Northwest Floation Children with Their Classmates
- Under Knowledge Reforming Background Teacher Role Transformation Research
- The Asia-pacific Ocean Security Strategy Adjustments of the U.S after “9.11” and Its Influence on China
- Design of the Vertical Scanner for the Large Tilt Angle Ion Implanter
- Bilingual classes have attracted much attention in China today. In 2…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain