The internal control is a significant guarantee for the prevention of financialfraud, improvement of business management, achievement of good development of anenterprise. The effective implementation of internal control as well as its continuousimprovement should be based on the effective internal control evaluation, whilewhether the method is scientific has a direct impact on the effect of internal controlevaluation. As a widely used method at present, the fuzzy evaluation method can welldeal with the issues, such as simultaneous influenced by multi-factors, illegibility,qualitative judgment and so on, and in the internal control in the XCL company atoperational level, the internal control of sales operation has an important impact onthe capital turnover and continuing operations, therefore the paper starts from thesales operation of XCL company, using the fuzzy evaluation method to evaluate theinternal control of the case company and to improve the internal control system ofsales operation and the implementation effect.Based on the draw of existing research at home and abroad and elaboration of therelevant theory, combining with the specific situation and current relevant internalcontrol system of XCL company, the paper is to select the internal control evaluationsystem for XCL company’s sales operation from five aspects in the COSO frameworkof internal environment, risk assessment, control activities, information andcommunication and internal monitoring; then, it carries out a questionnaire survey inXCL company, and makes a fuzzy evaluation on the results; finally, based on thefuzzy evaluation score of various indexes in XCL company’s internal controlevaluation of sales operation, it analyzes the problems existing in the customer creditmanagement, the loans recycling, the internal communication and the sales return,then puts forward corresponding recommendations for improvement.Taking XCL company as the object of study, the paper hopes to start with thispoint to build the internal control system to evaluate the sales operation of enterpriseslisted in small and medium-sized board and to find out and analyze the problemscommonly shared by the similar enterprises in the internal control of sales operation,thereby giving some advice and helping to evaluate and improve the internal controlat operational level in the case company and other similar enterprises.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- An Multiple Attribute Decision Making of Intuitionistic Trapezoid Fuzzy Numbers
- The Influence of Resistant Mosquitoes to Malaria Dynamical System
- Political Influence Reflected in the Press Framing of the American First Lady Michelle Obama
- Study on the Status and Influcential Factors of Quality of Life of the Rural Left-behind Elderly in Gansu
- Study on Chinese Trade Union’s Maintenance Duty from Perspective of Labor Rights
- Experimental Research for Estimating Soil Moisture Content Based on the Character of Thermal Infrared Data
- With the rapid development of semiconductor technology and people’s …
- Study on Automatic Scaling of Ionospheric Vertical Sounding Ionogram Based on Image Processing
- Social Worker Intervene the Community Drug Treatment Research
- Research on the Dilemma of the Grass-roots Government Performance Appraisal and Countermeasures
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain