<Theinternal control supporting guidelines> was published on April6in2010,indicated that China has entered a mandatory disclosure stage of internal control information,The companies which listed on domestic and overseas at the same time will be first toimplement the guidelines from2012. In this context, this paper take China’s cross-listedcompanies as the research object, in order to understand the internal control informationdisclosure status of these companies, so as to provide policy recommendations forimplementing the guidelines effectively.Firstly, the paper chooses all the A-H cross-listed companies in our country from2008to2010as study samples, then designs classification standards with referencing the <supportingguidelines> to do statistical analysis on the disclosure status of internal control information,summarizes the main problems. Secondly, analyses the influencing factors of internal controlsignificant deficiencies disclosure by using descriptive method, and analyses the influencingfactors of audit report on internal control disclosure by using the multiple linear regressionmethod. The results show, the self-assessment reports of internal control don’t disclosedregularly on location, content and format; the significant deficiencies disclosure of internalcontrol is not enough; the proportion of the internal control audit report disclosure is low, andthe assurance level doesn’t meet the requirements. The significant deficiencies disclosure ofinternal control is connected with severe punishment and whether listed in the United States;audit report on internal control disclosure has the positive correlation with firm size、profitability、ownership concentration, and has the negative correlation with the rate of assetsand liabilities、whether hire the big four accounting firms.According to the conclusion, the paper puts forward five policy suggestions: regulatingthe behavior of internal control , improve the disclosure quality ofinternal control audit report, Publish more detailed technical guidances on specification,establishing the supervision and punishment mechanism, speeding up the training ofprofessionals.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Pricing Strategy for a Dominant Retailer in the Supply Chain Based on Game Theory Under Asymmetric Information
- Privatization of Compulsory Education in Administrative Law
- Design of a 5GHz VCO with 0.25um CMOS Technology
- The dissertation focuses on Yb3+-doped fiber laser. Both passively m…
- The Rise of the Theory of Global Justice and the Enlightenment
- 5 Dimensional 3-Lie Algebras with 3 Dimensional Derived Algebras
- SG Group Ironmaking Department of Mineral Aggregate Line Operations Management Research
- Generating System of Some Subalgebras of Hall Algebras
- Establish and Evaluate of Refuge for Helicoverpa Armigera Hübner on Bt Cotton Fields
- Study on Ionic Liquid-based Liquid Phase Microextraction of Active Constituents from Chinese Herbs
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain