Under the background of knowledge-based economy, knowledge becomes the genuine decisive resources and also becomes emerging and the important topic, however, the domestic and foreign scholars have the different opinion in different industry on how to improve the benefit of the knowledge. Therefore, the research adopts an empirical study in electronic manufacturing, and has a tentative research on the influence on knowledge conversion, knowledge distribution and the population factors on KM. Multivariate statistical analysis,such as cluster, regression, was employed in this study to test research hypotheses. Finally,the research will have the conclusion and gives the comment and the suggestion.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research about Anxious Sitiuation of the Rident Students of Countryside Primary School
- Analysis on Employment Intention & Its Influencing Factors of Jilin Province Nursing Postgraduates
- Research on Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship in Ordos City
- Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Gastric Cancer and Normal Tissue
- The Talents’georgraphical Distribution and Their Political Influence of the Wu Kingdom and the Shu Kingdom in the Period of the Three Kingdoms
- Research and Application of Ontology in Distance Education
- Study on Biological Characters of Sclerotium Rolfsii and Integrated Control of Coptis Chinensis Southern Blight
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- From Dependence to Symbiotic
- Studies on Central Planting in Less Sockets and…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain