As a modern form of organization, the rational bureaucracy originated from the “era of Chimney Industry” has been dominating the administration of each nation’s corporations and government for more than one century. Until now, this situation has not been changed fundamentally. With the coming of informationera and post-industrial society, modern high-techniques bring more a radical revolution of ideas and systems than mere material revolution for human society. It is the innovation of ideas and systems that lead to the change of mode-the rise of knowledge .In the background of knowledge , the rational bureaucracy is severely challenged due to its conflict with the characteristics of the age. In the era of knowledge management, the power of knowledge and man’s function are sufficiently emphasized, and personified and individualized management is advocated. These changes pose challenges for the bureaucracy that emphasizes non-personified management. The revolution of and Internet also makes traditional administrative ideas and highly centralized organizational management undergo severe trial. Therefore, to reform the existing bureaucracy, to form and maintain a bureaucratic organization responsible and popular with the public, is one of the difficult problems for modernized and being modernized society-no matter whether they are capitalist or socialist society, developed or developing society.The thesis is composed of six parts:The first part mainly expounds the concepts of knowledge economy, knowledge, knowledge management and the main characteristics of knowledge management.The second part mainly discusses the predicament that Webster’s rational bureaucracyconfronts in the background of knowledge management.The third part displays government’s response to the innovation of knowledge management in administrational ideas, government organizational structure, government functional mode, and it presents as well the fresh changes that come from the construction of new government administration based on law’s authority and fitting with knowledge management.After summarizing West countries quite effective “post-bureaucratic” reformation, the last two parts continue to analyze the problems of administrative management that face China who has also come to the age of knowledge management, and to map the road of bureaucratic development for Chinese government in the era of knowledge management.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Hyperbranched-linear Polymer Surfactants
- Third-party Logistics Market Segmentation,Customer Value-oriented
- Clinical Research of Yi-Shen Decoction to the Syndrome of Qi Deficiency of the Spleen and Kidney(DSK) of HSPN
- The Distribution of Microcystin in Reservoirs and Lakes in Guangdong Province and the Characteristic of Microcystin Production of Microcystis Flos-aquae
- China and the United States in information technology education soci…
- Research Value Realization on Ideological and Political Dducation
- Research on Dynamic Modeling and the Factors of Bolted Joints
- Analysis on the Effect of Soft Input on the Quality of Economic Growth in Zhejiang Province
- Theoretical Investigation and Fabrication of Quadr Upolar-Shaped Quantum Cascade Microcavity Lasers
- Forecasting Stock Future Market Using the Least Squares Wavelet Support Vector Machines
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain