With the industrial economy transferring to the knowledge economy, knowledge as asignificant resource is changing the strategy and method of supply chain,and become a factor after logistics, information flow and cash flowgradually. Implementing knowledge management is an efficient measure to improve theoperation of supply chain, and knowledge sharing is the important link in knowledgemanagement and the key to improve learning and innovation ability. Incentive mechanismof knowledge sharing among enterprises can inspire the member enterprises to shareheterogeneous and complementary knowledge resources effectively. It is very importantto promote the efficiency of knowledge sharing, strengthen the knowledge innovationability and improve the overall competitiveness of supply chain.Firstly, the theory of principal-agent, the and the monitormechanism about knowledge sharing among enterprises in supply chain are analyzed inthis paper. Then according to the possible moral risk in knowledge sharing, the basicincentive model and the incentive model considering monitoring signal of knowledgesharing in supply chain are constructed between core enterprises and member enterprises.The effort level of knowledge sharing, and the change of income in the two models iscompared, and corresponding conclusions are drawn. The introduction of monitoringsignal on increasing the rationality of among enterprises andlowering the moral risk in the process of member enterprises knowledge sharing areshowed.Secondly, according to knowledge sharing can last for many times under theenvironment of supply chain, the behavior of two-stage dynamic game in knowledgesharing are introduced. Based on the dynamic process, the phenomenonmay appear. The dynamic principal-agent incentive model of two-stage is constructedunder the asymmetry information, the on how to weaken the incentivemechanism of knowledge sharing is analyzed quantitatively. At the same time,suggestions and measures to solve the ratchet effect and improve the efficiency ofdynamic incentive are explored.Finally, the effective incentives about knowledge sharing in supply chain should bethe combination of explicit incentive and implicit incentives are put forward in this paper.Both explicit incentive and implicit incentives are considered in the incentive contracts. This can improve the level of each stage in member enterprises incentive from differentpoints of view, and prompt the greater efforts in knowledge sharing, and make the incomeachieve optimal in supply chain.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Research on the Effect of the Side Shape of Vortex Blower Impeller Blade on the Performance
- Research and Implementation of Early-warning and Decision-support of Supply Chain by Using System Dynamics
- Simulation Study on the Workshop Logistics of a Factory
- The citizen participation, is in the topic which the people is maste…
- The Sensitive Choice for Endowment Insurance of the Countryside
- A New Historical Interpretation of the Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
- In the past two decades, as the mental health education getting matu…
- The Research on Design and Practice of Construction of Primary and Secondary Micro-lesson Mode Based on Moodle
- The Comparative Study on Strategic Human Resource Management Practices in Organizations from For-Profit Sector and Non-Profit Sector
- The Research of the Collection、the Use and the Countermeasures of the Social Compensation Fee in the Rural Community under the Perspective of Resource Fairness
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain