Enterprises research and development, with the acceleration of process of knowledge economy, the information revolution andglobalization, become more and more important. Research and development aims to promote technical progress within the , to grasp the competitive advantage, and to be justified, so research and development for an is of great significance. Enterprises research and development related to integration of internal and external resources, how to use the internal and external resources for research and development activities in order to get good performance, is the center of this paper.The survival environments of most enterprises make a dramatic change, as the accelerating technological change, shortening of product life cycle as well as increased competition in the market. More and more enterprises began paying attention to reconstruction of internal research and development system, strengthen cooperation between the different departments, reduce the barriers to the flow of information within the , strengthen the incentives for internal research and development personnel, cut incentive costs, increase the incentive effect, trying to dig its own research and development potential and enhance their research and development capabilities.From the enterprise level, enterprises principally make good performance through choosing the model of research development, most of the current study focused on this aspect. This article will discuss the performance of research and development from a developer’s perspective, and suggest that business performance is the Macro reflection of the performances of research and development personnel. The personnel’s performance of research and development, from a subjective perspective, includes two main areas:efforts and abilities. Efforts are decided by motivates and capacity are determined by the knowledge obtained through knowledge-sharing. On this basis, this article tries to establish a model of performance of research and development with two factor which are motivates and knowledge-sharing. Then it will explore the influence on the performance of research and development, in a variety of research and development Institution, by the motivation and knowledge-sharing mechanism. Finally, the article will provide a theoretical basis for enterprises to choose an appropriate Institution of research and development, according to different institution performance curve of researchers.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- EA the Full Three Years to Promote Recovery of Gastrointestinal Function after Surgery in Clinical Research
- Studies on the Development of the Portfolio Model in Mathematics
- Dynamic Analysis on the Mutant Transmission Model
- To Study the Suitability of Navel Transderal Deliver Agents Which Used Water-Glycerin-Gelatin as Substrate
- Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Photo-electric Property of a Series of Cu Complexes
- Preparation and Performance of U-shaped Hollow-fiber Mixed-conductive Membrane for Hydrogen Permeation
- Investigation of Preferred Orientation of SrTiO3Film Fabricated on Single Crystal Si Substrate
- Study on the Preparation of PSF Ultrafiltration Membrane with Density Gradient Structure
- The Analysis of Luhmann’s Risk System Theory
- The Analysis of the Superiority of the Political System of Socialism with Chinese Characteristics
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain