As one leading industry of the industrialized countries,the equipment manufacturingindustry provide technology to other industries, the technical level directly affect otherindustry competitiveness.The equipment manufacturing industry product the level,quality and performance improvement, industrial comprehensive energy reduction, torealize the development mode, improving the nationalbenefits effectively role.The equipment manufacturing industry in China mainly distributed in the following areas:long Yangtze river and pearl river delta in shenyang, northeast China, as the center to xi’an are the center of the northwest in chongqing and as the center of the southwest. As inthe equipment manufacturing industry development of one of the earliest province ofliaoning province, has established a large-scale and complete range of the equipmentmanufacturing industry system.But for a variety of reasons, the equipment manufacturingindustry in liaoning province the development speed of the emerging of the equipmentmanufacturing industry gradually behind other provinces. In this situation, the equipmentmanufacturing industry in liaoning province from various aspects need to improve theircompetitiveness. And to speed up the development in liaoning province is oneof the necessary choice of the effective use of foreign direct ( )development high technology content and added value of the equipment manufacturingindustry and promote the equipment manufacturing industry gathering.In liaoning province as an example to analyze the equipment manufacturing industryagglomeration of of influence is the main content of this article, expect for thedevelopment of manufacturing industry in liaoning province that conclusion.This paper mainly divided into six parts: the first part of this paper introduces thebackground and significance, research methods and the paper frame, then this paper theshortcomings of the analysis and innovation;The second part is reviewed andsummarized the theory, from foreign direct , industrial concentration and it therelation between the two three aspects to the findings of previous research papersummarized; The third part is mainly analyzes the current situation of the development ofthe equipment manufacturing industry in liaoning province, with location entropy andindustrial concentration index as a measure of liaoning equipment manufacturing industry agglomeration of index;The fourth part is a theoretical analysis of the interactiverelationship between the foreign direct and the industrial concentration;Thefifth part is the core part of this paper, by setting up a model to do a empirical analysis ofthe interactive relationship between equipment manufacturing industry and foreign directinvestment; The last part is the use of countermeasures of Liaoning foreign capital.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Comparative Study on Strategic Human Resource Management Practices in Organizations from For-Profit Sector and Non-Profit Sector
- The Research of the Collection、the Use and the Countermeasures of the Social Compensation Fee in the Rural Community under the Perspective of Resource Fairness
- The Investigation Report about Satisfaction of Mengcheng Free Pre-pregnancy Physical Examinations Eugenics Project
- Joint Replenishment Problem under Fuzzy Environment
- On the Rhetorical Functions of the Ghost in Beloved
- Study on High Power LD Side-Pumped Green Laser and Ultraviolet Laser
- The Study about the Serum Folic Acid Level of Uigur Pregnant Women and Its Influnce on the Health of Newborns
- With the linear FM signal further applied in radar, seismic, speech,…
- Research on the Construction of a Unified Urban and Rural Human Resources Market
- Signal Integrity (SI) means the signal quality that transport via co…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain