With the implementation of China’s reform and opening-up policy, China’s economy gradually entereda boom period fromrecovery in the early postwar period. Especially into the1990s, economicgrowth in China has made remarkable achievements. China’s vast market and high-speed and steadyeconomic development situation attract foreign investments. With the large amount of FDI inflows, andaccompanied by the impact of FDI in foreign corporate culture, on the one hand,the Chinese enterprisesabsorbed a large number of FDI to solve the problem of insufficient funds of their own enterprises, on theother hand,impacted by of foreign advanced business culture. By the means of learning the advancedbusiness and marketing experience, and combining with China’s domestic situation, therehave been a large number of successful private enterprises such as Haier, Huawei and so on. Looking at theworld circle, only one of the few countries in the ranks of developed countries, especially thepull, Africa, and Asia, there are a large number of developing countries, they are also seeking the country’seconomic progress, the lack of its own strength to attract FDI become a popular choice of these developingcountries. Therefore, with adequate capital reserves, the face of wide range of needs of the world FDI,Chinese companies have embarked on a “going out” the road.Chinese enterprises to invest from the start of the1990s, went to the growing size of the case, hasmade certain achievements. Foreign In the beginning of analysis of the status quo of Chineseenterprises overseas , the further integration of international foreign theory of themotives of the Chinese enterprises to invest overseas to make for the analysis, the need for foreigninvestment in China. The article focuses on the SWOT analysis of China’s foreign-invested enterprises to draw its strengths and weaknesses, and proposed countermeasures, correctly Chinese enterprises to investoverseas strategic play a guidance role.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- An Investigation Report on Rural Left-behind Children’s Socialization under the Background of Urbanization
- On Medical Technology Assessment Based on Health-Related Quality of Life
- The Study of Quality-sensitive on the Market Competition in China’s Online Education
- Dynamic Cost Modeling and Design of Accounting System in Process Industries
- Research on the Information System for Underlying Surface Erosion-resistance Evaluation of Small Watershed
- The Clinical Observation of Functional Dyspepsia of Dishamony between Liver and Stomach with the Treatment of Xiangshaliujunzitang and Chaihushugansan
- The Risk and Law Prevention on the Mortgage Loans of Real Estate
- Analysis about Solvency of Property Insurance Company in Our Country Based on Semi-parametric Logistic Regression
- The Cloning and Analysis of the Complete Genome Sequence of Chilli Ringspot Virus (ChiRSV)
- Microwave Application in Grain Insecticidal Research and Experiment Device Design
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain