With the implementation of China’s reform and opening-up policy, China’s economy gradually entereda boom period fromrecovery in the early postwar period. Especially into the1990s, economicgrowth in China has made remarkable achievements. China’s vast market and high-speed and steadyeconomic development situation attract foreign investments. With the large amount of FDI inflows, andaccompanied by the impact of FDI in foreign corporate culture, on the one hand,the Chinese enterprisesabsorbed a large number of FDI to solve the problem of insufficient funds of their own enterprises, on theother hand,impacted by of foreign advanced business culture. By the means of learning the advancedbusiness and marketing experience, and combining with China’s domestic situation, therehave been a large number of successful private enterprises such as Haier, Huawei and so on. Looking at theworld circle, only one of the few countries in the ranks of developed countries, especially thepull, Africa, and Asia, there are a large number of developing countries, they are also seeking the country’seconomic progress, the lack of its own strength to attract FDI become a popular choice of these developingcountries. Therefore, with adequate capital reserves, the face of wide range of needs of the world FDI,Chinese companies have embarked on a “going out” the road.Chinese enterprises to invest from the start of the1990s, went to the growing size of the case, hasmade certain achievements. Foreign In the beginning of analysis of the status quo of Chineseenterprises overseas , the further integration of international foreign theory of themotives of the Chinese enterprises to invest overseas to make for the analysis, the need for foreigninvestment in China. The article focuses on the SWOT analysis of China’s foreign-invested enterprises to draw its strengths and weaknesses, and proposed countermeasures, correctly Chinese enterprises to investoverseas strategic play a guidance role.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- A New Type of the Magnetron Sputtering with a Magnet under the Substrate
- On Sex Ratio Distribution and Its Evolution in China
- Research on Technological Innovation Talents Construction of Enshi Autonomous Prefecture
- Research on Disclosure of Internal Control of the Board of Medium and Small Listed Enterprise
- An Investigation and Research on the Cultural Curriculum of Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
- The Study on Sales Forecasting of PVC Profiles Based on Time Series Analysis
- Legislative Research of Chinese Active Recall Food
- The Study of Growth of SiGe Thin Films and Electrical Properties by UHVCVD
- A Study on Application of LTP with the Combination of Error-correcting Codes
- Semi-dualizing Modules and Related Gorenstein Homological Dimensions
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain