With the implementation of China’s reform and opening-up policy, China’s economy gradually entereda boom period from economic recovery in the early postwar period. Especially into the1990s, economicgrowth in China has made remarkable achievements. China’s vast market and high-speed and steadyeconomic development situation attract foreign investments. With the large amount of FDI inflows, andaccompanied by the impact of FDI in foreign corporate culture, on the one hand,the Chinese enterprisesabsorbed a large number of FDI to solve the problem of insufficient funds of their own enterprises, on theother hand,impacted by of foreign advanced business culture. By the means of learning the advancedbusiness management and marketing experience, and combining with China’s domestic situation, therehave been a large number of successful private enterprises such as Haier, Huawei and so on. Looking at theworld economic circle, only one of the few countries in the ranks of developed countries, especially thepull, Africa, and Asia, there are a large number of developing countries, they are also seeking the country’seconomic progress, the lack of its own strength to attract FDI become a popular choice of these developingcountries. Therefore, with adequate capital reserves, the face of wide range of needs of the world FDI,Chinese companies have embarked on a “going out” the road.Chinese enterprises to invest from the start of the1990s, went to the growing size of the case, hasmade certain achievements. Foreign investment In the beginning of analysis of the status quo of Chineseenterprises overseas investment, the further integration of international foreign investment theory of themotives of the Chinese enterprises to invest overseas to make for the analysis, the need for foreigninvestment in China. The article focuses on the SWOT analysis of China’s foreign-invested enterprises to draw its strengths and weaknesses, and proposed countermeasures, correctly Chinese enterprises to investoverseas strategic play a guidance role.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on Anti-tendencies Since Reform and Opening Up
- Study on Deng Xiaoping’s Thought of Utilizing Capitalism
- National Spirit Education Research under the Background of Multi-culture
- The Impossibility of the Retrieval of Father: the Psychoanalytical and Feminist Reading of England, England
- Protection on Labor Rights of the Peasant Laborers
- The modification of silica-based material was a vital step in the ef…
- Up-conversion Luminescence of Rare-earth Doped TiO2 Nanocrystallite Excited by 980nm
- The Reform and Improvement of the Labor Disputes Settlement System in China
- Deepwater Flange Bolts Connecting Tool Control System Design and Experimental Study
- The foundation of governance is the cornerstone on which a governing…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain