Our country is working hard to push forward the strategic adjustment of state‐ownedlayout and structure, M&A is an important means to adjust the national industrial restructuring and reasonable allocation of resources, also M&A is an important way to make the stronger and a nimble quickly. The purpose of M&A is to create value for the , only if the M&A creates value for the , it can really highlight the real value of mergers and acquisitions. Manufacturing is the pillar of the national economy, the important symbol to measure a country comprehensive strength and international competitiveness, and also the hot area of the merger and acquisition. The M&A of manufacturing industry list the first place in China’s M&A industry, occupy a large proportion of China’s M&A cases. Therefore, it is meaningful to study the M&A of manufacturing listed companies.From the point of view of the M&A companies, combined with the M&A status of China’s manufacturing industry listed companies, this paper takes148companies that occurred M&A in2008as sample companies, selects10financial data of these companies from2007to2011as the sample data, empirical researches on the merger and acquisition of Chinese listed companies value creation and its influence factors.Using factor analysis, this paper studies the issue whether the M&A can create value, draws a conclusion that the M&A can create value. Through the factor score model obtained composite score of the sample companies each year, then adopts the nonparametric test combined with the two paired samples Wilcoxon test and Sign test, through the positive ratio comparing with value changes before and after the merger of the companies,found that M&A create value for enterprises, but presents undulatory property.Using multiple linear regression model of M&A value creation the paper studies the factors influencing the results found, whether M&A between and enterprise value creating significant correlation, and mergers and acquisitions, equity concentration ratio, the proportion of state‐owned shares, the proportion of independent directors, merger and acquisition net cash flow value creation had no significant correlation. Through the positive ratio comparison before and after the merger of company value changes, find related acquisitions of listed manufacturing companies improve corporate value, and better than the unrelated M&A.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Preparation and Characterization of Composite Microspheres of Core-shell Structures with Potential Catalytic Oxidation
- Synthesis of3′-Azido-3′-Deoxy-4′-Spirothymidine and2′,3′-Didehydro-2′,3′-Dideoxy-4′-Spirothymidine
- The Fourth Value of Product-Kansei Value
- An Extention Synthesis Based Method on Evaluating the Sustainable Development Level of an Industrial Park
- The Application of Pricking Blood Therapy in the Treatment of WenBing
- Philosophical Thinking in the Development of Artificial Intelligence
- On the Status Enhancement of the White-collar Women in America after the Second World War (1945-1990)
- Effects of Fertilization on the Soil Nutrient Conversion and Utilization Rules
- A Spiritual Journey to Maturity
- Study on Numerical Methods for Solving Stochastic Differential Equations Based on Stochastic Taylor Expansion
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain