This study mainly focuses on the acquiring firms’ performance after the M&A transaction. Selected acquiring firms among China listed companies from Machinery Manufacturing M&A events in the year2007as a sample, then collected13financial indicators of each selected firm for the period2006-2010, all financial data for each firm in each year is processed into one general score used for evaluating its performance. Based on this, we comparing the scores between years and also test the difference from following aspects various payment methods, same jurisdiction or not, related transactions or not.By the empirical research, we come to the following conclusion. First of all, same result as other studies, acquiring firms’ performance got no significant change before and after M&A completion. Secondly, with cash payment, the performance decreased first and then increased later. But the performance of stock payment displayed the reverse. Thirdly, in the short term, related transaction let the performance go up while non-related made difference. But in the long term, there’s no significant difference for both. Lastly, companies between same jurisdiction or not also showed no significant difference from the perspectives of short or long term.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The continued process of market reform has made China’s economic rap…
- Research of Rotor’s Dynamic Fault Characteristics for Full Vector Spectrum Analysis
- Study on the Relationship between Characteristics and Correction Notice of Annual Report
- A New Tissue Clustering Algorithm Based on Gene Clustering with SOM
- Teacher of the Secondary Mental Health Education to Achieve the Meaning of
- China’s Listed Companies Operating Performance and Stock Valuations
- Experimental Study on the Effects and Possible Mechanism of Alpha-synuclein to MnCl2-treated PC12 Cells in Vitro
- Research on the Status Quo, Problems and Solutions of the Development of the Service Instruction for the Elderly in Guizhou Province
- A Study on Humor in Comedic Skits
- Study on Synthesis of Microporous Aluminophosphates in Concentrated Fluorine System
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain