This study mainly focuses on the acquiring firms’ performance after the M&A transaction. Selected acquiring firms among China listed companies from Machinery Manufacturing M&A events in the year2007as a sample, then collected13financial indicators of each selected firm for the period2006-2010, all financial data for each firm in each year is processed into one general score used for evaluating its performance. Based on this, we comparing the scores between years and also test the difference from following aspects various payment methods, same jurisdiction or not, related transactions or not.By the empirical research, we come to the following conclusion. First of all, same result as other studies, acquiring firms’ performance got no significant change before and after M&A completion. Secondly, with cash payment, the performance decreased first and then increased later. But the performance of stock payment displayed the reverse. Thirdly, in the short term, related transaction let the performance go up while non-related made difference. But in the long term, there’s no significant difference for both. Lastly, companies between same jurisdiction or not also showed no significant difference from the perspectives of short or long term.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Dynamic Adaptation to Communication Context in Cultranslation
- The Research on the Evaluation of the Quality of the Tax Resource of the Value-Added Tax About Hunan Manufacturing Industry
- Research on Detecting Algorithm of Moving Dim Small Targets in IR Images with Complex Cloud Background
- The Clinical Research of Nourishing Kidney Kidney Promote Ovulation Decoction Add-Subtract Treating the Small Follicle Ovulation
- A Research on Meme of Chinese Network Popular Words Based on Classification
- The Effect to Quality of Life Caused by Occupational Stress of Life Insurance Sale
- Deviation and Overregularity
- Bondage and Freedom: Female Survival in a Mercy
- Argument on the the Transition Period of Leading Socialist Values
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of Chinese A Stock Market by the Fractal Dimension Analysis
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Mechanism Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain