With the expansion of the use of particles with, higher requirements to the control of particle size and morphology emerged. Controlling the polymerization process as a whole has became insufficient to meet the needs of some conditions. So a deeper inquiry into the formation mechanism and introducing other mature producing methods into this system would be necessary and would greatly improve the controlling abilities.This paper firstly produced NIPAAm by method. After a comprehension of how to produce PNIPAAm with different molecular, we grafted double bond to the chain end via SN1 reaction. Also ln([M0]/[M]) to time curve did not fit the linearly relationship, it accorded basically with controlled polymerization. All the character methods indicated that double bond had been successfully grafted into the end of chain after SN1 reaction.Then this paper used terpolymerization of maromonomer and AN/St in the mixed media of water and ethanol to produce polymers with different morphologies, Changed the parameters of polymerization temperature and marcomonomer types and concentration to control the particle sizes and morphologies. The results indicated, marcomonomer and total monomer concentration has great influence to the paticle sizes and morphology. Temperature not only changed the morphology, but behaved more in influencing particle sizes and distribution. Both and marcopolymer can produce , has better efficacy.In the experiments of studying the special morphology formation mechanism, we firstly produced PSt microspheres in two different routines with two different theories, then we use these microspheres as the core material to produce particles with special morphology. We found out that, the first step of special morphology formation decided the particle sizes. This step has little relation with later steps, which means seeds could be in any sizes or could be produced by any methods. The projection numbers was determined when micro-regions of PAN were formed. The projection height was determined by the degree of deposited PAN chain in the second step. Separation of the projection formation mechanism can map a complex routine into some classical mechanism steps. Then it would be easier to introduce matured controlling methods into the special morphology formation procedure.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- On the Study of Challenge and Countermeasures, as the Communist Party of China Fulfills Its Ruling Interests at Present
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine Literature Study of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- On Humor Interpretation from A Cognitive-pragmatic Perspective: A Corpus-based Study
- Electrochemical Character and Odeposition of Er (Ⅲ)、Co (Ⅱ)、Ni(Ⅱ) in Dimethylformamide
- With the development of gas turbine techniques, disc-type rod fasten…
- Effects of Organic Fertilization on Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil and Crop Growth in the Semi-Arid Areas of Southern Ningxia
- A Translation Project Report on the Woman in Black (Chapetr1-2)
- Research of the Contribution of Human Capital to Sichuan Province Economic Development
- Marx’s Critique of Modernity
- Investigation on Occupational Health Surveillance of Migrant Workers in Hangzhou City
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain