With the intense competition in the market-oriented economy, any enterprises are facing huge pressure for survival and development. In order to keep the competitive advantage, the enterprise must continue to launch new products to meet the demand of customers. However, during the new product development process, the enterprise will encounter all sorts of difficulties and challenges, such as market risk, technical risks, cost risk, organization risk and so on. For practice and theory, it is important to reduce, or eliminate risk in the new product development process. Combination academic research with enterprise practice, this paper mainly consider the relation between risk perception and new product development performance, and construct the corresponding model.This paper is to explore the mechanism of risk management in the new product development process, and to put forward some constructive measures and suggestions. This article discussed two aspects of the study. First of all, we analysis the factors that affect team members risk perception. Secondly, we discuss the mechanism in that the risk perception influence the new product development performance.Through the literature review, this paper puts forward the conceptual model and the research hypotheses. Through the actual questionnaire investigation, this paper confirm the related hypotheses, and obtain the conclusions with structural equation model.(1) Risk propensity and perceived behavior control are the factors that influence risk perception. Risk propensity is positive related with risk perception. That is to say, the higher the risk propensity of decision-maker, the higher the risk perception, his behavior is more positive and he will consider more factors. Perceived behavior control and risk perception is negative correlation. Decision-maker with strong perception behavior control ability’, his initiative will greatly enhance, buti his risk perception is low.(2) Task cohesion is the result variable of risk perception. Risk perception influence new product development performance through task task cohesion. Task cohesion is negatively related to risk perception, however, Task cohesion is positively related to the new product development performance. In team with strong task cohesion, team members will work hard to achieve team goal, and team members will show more trust and higher satisfaction each other. Team performance is usually good. This paper does not prove task conflict as intermediary role between risk perception and new product performance.In the globalization era, domestic enterprises gradually speed new product development, this paper concluded these important conclusions. It can guide the business practices, and it also complement and perfect the related theory of risk perception, task conflict, task cohesion and new product development performance.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Social Management Innovation from the Perspective of the Establishment of a Reasonable Social Participation Mechanism Exploration
- Analysis on the Relationship between Non-interest Income of Commercial Banks and Performance in China
- The Influence of the Internet Application on American Urban Community Development
- Studies on the Problems and Actions of the Relationship between the Party and the Masses in New Period and New Stage
- Studies on Synthesis Procedure and Conditions of Two Classes of Heterocyclic Nitrogenous Compounds by Dehydrogenation
- The New Century the Initial Sino-us Relations National Interest Analysis
- Research on the Effect of Zinc Phthalocyanine Modified Layer on the Performance of Organic Thin-film Transistor
- Low Power Physical Design Using Wireless Access SOC Chip
- A Research on the Relationship among Payment-based Share, Qualitof Accounting Information and Company Value
- Smartcard has two advantages. First, it has high dependability. It c…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain