With the accelerating globalization, the human resources management system which functions in helping corporations gain competing edge and improving the working efficiency has become an increasingly hot topic concerned and researched by a large number of corporations. As a state-hold listed corporation, Zhuzhou Times New Material Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter briefed as TMT) has developed into an industrial group consisted of multiple main industrial units, expanding her reputation to a higher level in the field. However, with the increasingly fierce competition, talents internationalization and the change of the control and management mode of corporation, TMT has encountered greater challenges in optimizing the human resources management system. In the current circumstance, it is of significance that TMT could create and keep the strengths in managing and controlling human resources to maximize the economic profits.Based on the analysis of current status and existing problem of human resource management in TMT and applying Social System Theory, Organization Development Theory, Corporate Organization Structure Design Theory and Strategic Human Resources Management Theory, this paper has analyzed and designed the management structure, managing and controlling function, strategic planning system, recruitment and distribution system, training and development system, compensation and benefit system, staff relationship and talents development system in TMT, and proposed a plan for improving the corporate human resource managing and controlling system. What’s more, from the aspects of software and hardware, this paper has put forward some guarantee measures for human resources management and controlling system in TMT to ensure effective implement of the system.The new human resource management and controlling plan can help the human resource staff in headquarter to get the related information quickly for reference by optimizing the process. Meanwhile, all human resource departments of subsidiaries can aware of her own responsibilities. By doing this, the efficiency and autonomy of management will be improved; the reaction of human resource management will be quicker, more flexible and normative. TMT can make full use of the existing talents, maximize the human initiative, and realize the effective management in human resource so that fast development can be achieved within a short period of time. Combining the theory and practice, this paper aims at benefiting the human resource work for managers and staff.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The strategy of “going out” of Petroleum Enterprise is the intrinsic…
- The Study of the Co-movement and Co-jump between Chinese Growth Enterprises Market and Main-Board Market
- Study on Synthesis of Amphiphilic Block Copolymers and Self-assembly in an Ionic Liquid [BMIM][PF6]
- The Application of Hedonic Price Method in Real Estate Price Index Construction
- Study on Localization of Social Work with Elders
- Analysis on the Condition of Expertise and Training Needs of Community Health Educators in Lanzhou City
- Nietzsche stated that Greek tragedy generated by the contradiction b…
- Analysis of Present Situation and Equity of Resources of Community Health Service in Korla City of Xinjiang
- Study on Non-porous Hollow Fiber Contactors for CO2 Removal
- Purpose:Using statistic analysis method to undergo the research abou…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain