With the accelerating globalization, the human resourcessystem which functions in helping corporations gain competing edge and improving the working efficiency has become an increasingly hot topic concerned and researched by a large number of corporations. As a state-hold listed corporation, Zhuzhou Times New Material Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter briefed as TMT) has developed into an industrial group consisted of multiple main industrial units, expanding her reputation to a higher level in the field. However, with the increasingly fierce competition, talents internationalization and the change of the control and mode of corporation, TMT has encountered greater challenges in optimizing the human resources management system. In the current circumstance, it is of significance that TMT could create and keep the strengths in managing and controlling human resources to maximize the profits.Based on the analysis of current status and existing problem of human resource management in TMT and applying System Theory, Organization Development Theory, Corporate Organization Structure Design Theory and Strategic Human Resources Management Theory, this paper has analyzed and designed the management structure, managing and controlling function, strategic planning system, recruitment and distribution system, training and development system, compensation and benefit system, staff relationship and talents development system in TMT, and proposed a plan for improving the corporate human resource managing and controlling system. What’s more, from the aspects of software and hardware, this paper has put forward some guarantee measures for human resources management and controlling system in TMT to ensure effective implement of the system.The new human resource management and controlling plan can help the human resource staff in headquarter to get the related information quickly for reference by optimizing the process. Meanwhile, all human resource departments of subsidiaries can aware of her own responsibilities. By doing this, the efficiency and autonomy of management will be improved; the reaction of human resource management will be quicker, more flexible and normative. TMT can make full use of the existing talents, maximize the human initiative, and realize the effective management in human resource so that fast development can be achieved within a short period of time. Combining the theory and practice, this paper aims at benefiting the human resource work for managers and staff.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Quantitative Analysis on the Current Situation and Characteristics of Inflow of Population in Changchun-Jilin-Tumen Pilot Zone
- Evaluation on the Impact of Health Ⅷ Project on Infant Death
- Study on Photoconductive Structure of Endoscopy with Functions of Fluorescence Diagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy
- Exploration on Isaiah Berlin’s Two Concepts of Liberty
- Study on Wireless Energy Transmission Technology in the Free-Space Using Coupled Mode Theory
- “Housing project for low-income urban residents” was first proposed …
- The Policy Research about the Effective Implementation of the Labor Contract Law Which Based on Stakeholders
- Study on the Activation and Transformation of Isobutane over Acidic Zeolite H-Y
- Layout Simulation and Logistics Optimization of Plant Based on Digital Factory
- Design of a 12 Bit Successive Approximation Register ADC in SoC System
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain