The research on debt risk andof the local government and financing platform has important theoretical and practical significance for China’s development. The local government and financing platform is a great mechanism innovation of and financing system, which meets the fund demand effectively for the rapid development of and society, makes up for the shortcoming that local government lacks of financial resources, and promotes the process of China’s urbanization and industrialization. At the same time, investment and financing platform has the potential debt risk、fiscal risk and financial risk, which also cause widespread concern.According to the debt risk of the local government investment and financing platform, the paper analyzes its developing situation, proposes the key factors that caused debt risk: irregular operation, excessive investment and financing which is the form of financial opportunism; Then taking the Liuwu New District Urban Infrastructures Investment Company (UIIC) of Lhasa for example, the paper analyzes its operation status and problems, and builds a debt risk assessment model to estimates the timing and strength of debt risk for Liuwu New District UIIC; Finally, the paper gives advice on debt risk prevention from the government, financial institutions, and Liuwu New District UIIC, while push the operation of company towards marketization, corporatization, diversification and liabilities rationalization.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Contribution of Soil Fauna to Litter Decomposition in the Alpine/Subalpine Forests
- Design a High Speed, High Accuracy and Low Power ADC in 0.6um Technology
- On the Gothic Elements in Golding’s Novels
- The Influence of Informatization Headed by Western Culture on Chinese Post-80s Generation Values of Love and Marriage
- Status Study on the Medical Social Work of Shanghai
- Studies on High Speedand Wideband Linear Analog Signal Isolation Amplifier
- Gadamer’s View of the Play and Art
- Preparation and Superhydrophilicity of Thin Nanostructured TiO2 Films Doped by Metal Ions
- The Phenomenology of Time and Space in Mrs. Dalloway
- Research on Evaluation and Strategy of Sustainable Development Capacity of Zhuzhou
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain