Food safety standards are very important for each one of us the life and. How to make scientific and reasonable food safety standards, not only need the raising of standards, also need the process open and transparent on setting standard and the public participate in the standard setting. This article analysis the necessity of the in , and explains present situation of the in in formulating legislation. At the same time, this article presents the main problems. For example, the main body is not clearly defined, the information disclosure is not in place, the public participation mode is single, and the feedback mechanism is not perfect. To solve these problems, this article from defining the subject of public participation, perfecting information disclosure procedures, broadening public participation, and sounding feedback mechanism, puts forward the s to perfect the of public participation in formulating.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Quantitative Analysis of Relations among the Intensity of Industrial Pollution Emissions and Industrial Structure and Environment Protection in Anhui Province
- A Case Study on “mode Iii” Teaching Application of Mordern Distance Education in Xinjiang Rural Primary and Secondary Schools
- China-japan Comparison Research Concerning to Elder Social Welfare
- With policies of expanded enrollments of higher education field, mor…
- Design and Research of Portable Devices’ Power Management IC
- Vector Solitons in Two-component Bose-einstein Condensates
- Preparation and Properties of Hindered Phenol Modified Polymer Damping Materials
- Urban Community Neighborhood Estrangement and Public Govemence
- Traditional marriage morality cares more about the social features a…
- Study on Fault Diagnosis and Fault Disposal of Dual Clutch Transmission
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain