This paper studies competitive strategy of BYD electric bus K9,speclizing in product strategy, price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe five forces model, This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, SWOT analysis, the general strategy, marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s five forces model theory, and the three general strategies of enterprise competitive strategy and the relationship of the five forces model and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the electric bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, social environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis BYD electric bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of BYD electric bus,specializing in the analysis of product strategy, price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Influence of Interest Groups on American Election Campaign
- Studies on Preparation, Structure, Properties of Low-Dimensional Oxide of Semiconductor
- Effects of DNA Damages and Genotoxicity in Rats after Postnatal Exposure to 1800MHz Electromagnetic Irradiation
- The Research and Application of the EMD and Fuzzy Neural Network in the Fault Diagnosis of the Roller Bearing
- The Investigation Report on the Protection of Peasant-workers’ Labor Rights in Linyi, Shandong Province
- Fang Zhimin Thinking on the Building of Cultural Studies
- Government credibility has been highlighted after China enters the W…
- A Follow-up Study of the Evolution and Its Prognosis in Cough Variant Asthma with Traditional Chinese Medicine Intervention
- Numerical Simulation and Design Optimization of Jet Pump
- Nowadays, China is in the progress of the urbanization and informati…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain