This paper studies competitive strategy ofbus K9,speclizing in , price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe , This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, , the , marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s theory, and the three general strategies of competitive strategy and the relationship of the and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis electric bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of electric bus,specializing in the analysis of , price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Electromigration Reliability of Ultra-fine Interconnection in Integrated Circuit
- A Study of Public Art Education in S&T Universities
- Study on Post-Purchase Behavior Intention of Tourism from the Perspective of Customer Experience
- The Rebellious Generation—-a Comparative Research on the Image of the Beat Generation and Troubleshooter
- The Studies on the Screening of Plant Controlling Stored Grain Pest and the Bioactivity of Substance Killing Stored grain Pest
- Research and Practice of Collaborative Learning Model Based on the Theory of Multi-Intelligences
- A Study on System Designing of Land Subsidence Hazards Mitigation Strategy in Hang-Jia-Hu Area
- The Research on Production Logistics System Simulation in Workshop of Harbin DH Corporation
- Empirical Research of the Behaviors and Methods of Earning Management on Unprofitable Listed Company
- When we look into the history of international relations, there are …
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain