This paper studies competitive strategy ofbus K9,speclizing in , price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe , This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, , the , marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s theory, and the three general strategies of competitive strategy and the relationship of the five forces model and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis electric bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of BYD electric bus,specializing in the analysis of , price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Marx’s Labor Theory of Value from the Perspective of China’s Labor Conflict
- Study on the Risk Assessment Technology of Chilling Damage for Corn in Northeast China
- Research on the Problems and the Countermeasures of Educational Equality in the Compulsory Education of the Rural Areas in Auhui Province
- A Numerical Method for Solving the Boundary Temperature Distribution in an Inverse Heat Conduction Problem
- Effects of Sodium Arsenite on Metallothionein and Its Isoform Genes Expression in Cultured Human Lymphocyte
- Studies of 4-Aminoantipyrine Molecular Imprinting Technique Based on Silica Gel as Sacrificial Materials
- The Communication between China and UK:A Study on Hsiao Ch’ien and His Works of His Uk Period
- Design on Automatic Packing Equipment for Spike Anchoring Agent Powder
- Research on the Implementation of the Algorithm in Vendor Selection Model and Its Application
- Comparison of Educational Thought and Practice of Pestalozzi and Tao Xingzhi
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain