This paper studies competitive strategy of BYD electric bus K9,speclizing in product strategy, price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe five forces model, This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, SWOT analysis, the general strategy, marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s five forces model theory, and the three general strategies of enterprise competitive strategy and the relationship of the five forces model and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the electric bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, social environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis BYD electric bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of BYD electric bus,specializing in the analysis of product strategy, price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain