This paper studies competitive strategy ofbus K9,speclizing in , price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe , This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, , the , marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s theory, and the three general strategies of competitive strategy and the relationship of the and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of BYD electric bus,specializing in the analysis of , price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on the Phenomenon of Fashion Icon Online
- Estimates of the Derivatives of the Vector Fields
- Study on Routing Optimization of Logistics Distribution Based on Improved Ant Colony Algorithm
- Preparation of Temperature-sensitive Polymer and Its Property
- Theta Identities and Their Applications
- People pursue and achieve their own interests is not only the core c…
- The Characters of Refinable Shift-invariant Spline Functions Spaces and the Construction of Wavelets
- The Correlation Research between Assortative Mating and Marital Satisfaction in Newlyweds
- Las Puting’s Great Affection for Homeland
- Empirical Analysis of the Technical Efficiency of Beijing Manufacturing
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain