This paper studies competitive strategy ofbus K9,speclizing in , price strategy and marketing strategy。According to Michael Potter’s competitive strategy,Based onThe , This paper combines the normative and empirical research method,adopting comparative analysis, , the , marketing mix theory toolsThe research is from macroscopical and theory to microcosmic and practice. Based on this, this paper is structured as follows:The first chapter mainly introduced Michael Potter’s theory, and the three general strategies of competitive strategy and the relationship of the five forces model and the general strategic. The second chapter mainly analysis the bus market exterior macroscopical environment,focusing on public transportation market demand trends, environment and policy environment. The third chapter mainly analysis electric bus competitive ability.according to Potter’s five-force model. The five aspects of the five force model are the competitor, buyers bargaining power, sellers bargaining power, the threat of substitutes,and the potential entrants threat.The fourth chapter mainly analysis the market developing strategy of BYD electric bus,specializing in the analysis of , price strategy and marketing channel strategy,and proposing:adhere to the strategy of product differentiation, a premium price strategy, marketing channels mainly supplement merger and acquisition.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Diplomatic Thought Comparative Research to Russia (Soviet) of the Communist Party of China’s Three Generation of Leaders Collectives
- The PLD (Programmable Logic Device) is a very important part in desi…
- Selection of Endophytie Antagonistic Bacteria Against Soybean Cyst Nematode from Nodules and the Biological Characters of Strains with Antinematodal Activity
- Adsorption of Benzene Alkylation System in Zeolites under Supercritical Condition by Molecular Simulation
- A Freudian Analysis on Lily Bart’s Personality Formation in the House of Mirth
- Research on Identification and Enhancement of Competitive Power of Hangshun Engineering Corporation
- On the Numerical Hopf Bifurcations for Delay Differential Equations
- Composite Film of Superfine Silver Powder/Resin and Its Conductivity
- Studies on the Electroluminescent and Photovoltaic Property of the Azatriphenlene Rare Earth Complexes
- The Study of TEM Theory and Application
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain