With increasingly closeconnection among countries, globalization and regional integration has become an important feature in current world economic development. However, the WTO multilateral trading system of cooperation subjected to coordination difficulties renders the policy of countries turned to focus on participation in regional economic cooperation. n countries have followed and suited to establish various forms of regional economic cooperation mechanisms in various ways, conforming to the trend of regional economic integration. U.S. financial crisis in2008has been sweeping the globe. At the end of2009, the EU member states have confronted sovereign debt crisis. To date, with the further impact of the crisis in Europe and America, the n countries are subjected to different degrees. The financial crisis of this means both challenges and opportunities for Northeast Asia. On the one hand, the Northeast Asian economic structural adjustment and foreign economic policy changes may hinder the cooperation process of regional economic system. On the other hand, countries will improve the understanding of the importance of regional economic cooperation, and actively expand the process of regional economic integration in trade, , finance and in other fields. In this study, through defining the relative concept with respect to connotation of Northeast Asia, post period of financial crisis, regional economic cooperation and sub-regional economic cooperation as well as functional, transitional, and institutional regional cooperation, the literatures are systematically reviewed. Afterwards, based on the features in terms of trade, industrial complementarily degree of resource endowments and and financing point of view in Northeast Asia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, North Korea, Mongolia and other countries economic cooperation, the new trend of economic cooperation in Northeast Asia after the financial crisis is summarized, and the Northeast Asia Economic Cooperation and Development path of post-crisis period are discussed in detail, involving vigorously promoting the Free Trade Area of the Northeast Asian region, using the Northeast Asia sub-regional cooperation as an important breakthrough, undertaking the international transfer to innovate Northeast Asia division, boosting the Northeast Asia Economic Cooperation based on the project regarding to energy and transport logistics, strengthening the Northeast Asian financial cooperation. Based on the analysis of above problems, this study further demonstrates how our government shows the Northeast Asian regional advantage, and how to strengthen cooperation with Northeast Asian countries and regions of strategic options to promote China’s economic growth and economic development paradigm shift.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Theory of Marxist Material Transformation in the Context of Ecological Philosophy
- Theoretical Design of One Kind of Eximious Pt(Ⅱ) Complex Photoelectric Material Based on the Ligand Modification
- The Research on the Rural Elderly Affected by AIDS
- Study on the Development of Three Kinds of Pesticide Microemulsion and Their Antifungal Activities Against Rhizoctonia Solani
- Study on Health Professionals’ Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention in County Hospitals in Shandong
- Clinical Observation on the Therapeutic Efficacy of TWP in 25 Cases of Early Henoch-schnlein Purpura Nephritis in Children
- The Law of Large Number and Central Limit Theorem of Independent Random Sequence and Their Applications
- Questing for Self
- The Model of BMP Based on6σ and Its Application on Material Delivery of Discrete Manufacturing Enterprise
- The Improvement Research of Commercial Housing Land Use Right Segmentation Method
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain