【Abstract】 The theory on financial support economy development was reviewed. The regionalgrowth can be promoted by regional finance mainly through raising capital, adjusting regional industrial structure, leading the transfer of regional principles, increasing the productivity of regional principles and reforming the structure of corporation government and so on. From the comparative studies and empirical analysis on regional present state from development speed, of fixed assets, the problems and confinement factors in the economic development, the main confinement factors in “one line & two belts” was represented. These reasons are: centralized currency policy of neglecting the imbalance of regional development in central bank, the imbalance of the financial institutions development and the lack of variety in the financial instruments, the underdevelopment of finance market, the lack of proper financial support policy facility, the weakness of financial organization in countryside, the differential exotic environment of financial operation. The financial support should be suit for regional development level, reflects the characterization of financial boost regional economic and follows the general rule of value movement. To provide a steady, continuous and effective financial support, the proper financial system and policy must be drafted, the financial facilities and markets should be established and completed, the financial instruments and method must be well created, the relationship between direct and indirect finance, commercial and policy finance, the domestic and the foreign capital finance, the financial development and chargement must be well treated. Then types of dominant resources can be drive through effective compositions of financial resources. The financial degree and regional finance can be promoted thoroughly in “one line & two belts”. Therefore, in the planning of the financial strategy and policy, we should take mush consideration of the requirement of the differential level to differential financial support in short-term and long-term. Currently, the can be adjusted by the government, while in the long period, the financial can be propounded by the market. For the originality zone and core zone in the “one line & two belts”, the industrialization of high and new technology is supported by the establishment of venture system and for the radiation zone, the emphasis lies in the support system on agriculture and private economy for a good financial environment.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- An Ecofeminist Reading of Jean Rhys’s Wide Sargasso Sea
- Normal school students (five specialist level) take a large proporti…
- The Studies of China Manufacturing Industry PMI System Applying in Logistics Enterprise
- Represented by the Internet, the information technology and informat…
- A Study of HIV-related Knowledge, Attitud, Behavior Among Different Kinds of People and Their Affection Factors in HuBei Province
- Study on the Pyridine Participation-multi-component Reaction and Ninhydrin Cyclization Reaction
- The α-Stability and Stable Region of Time Delay Systems
- Engery Decay of Solution and Blow up of Solution for a Class of Nonlinear Wave Equations with Viscosity
- An Empirical Study on Effects of RMB Real Effective Exchange Rate on Zhejiang’s Exports and Imports
- The Preparation and Characterization of Composite Microspheres of Core-shell Structures with Potential Catalytic Oxidation
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain