Nowadays,the bank is the core of the financial community in the world, theoperation of a country’sis closely related with the bank’s development. Atpresent, the state-owned commercial banks have restructured already, foreign bankscontinue to emerge, in this case, the bank’s performance have become the issue thatthe financial industry most care about.So improving the bank’s performance is thekey to maintain stable development,also the key to improve the bankingmarket competition.Based on this, this paper discusses the influence factors of the commercialbanks’performance in China.First review the international research’s literature onbank performance, then discuss the measuring indicators and methods of bankperformance. And on this basis,the impact factor of bank performance are studiedbased on the theory and evidence: profitability, ability, the developmentof capacity and safety. Then this paper determines which factors play a key role inbank performance,thus proposes on how to improve the performance of commercialbanks in China.In addition, on the basis of the research of the bank performance, this paperassess the banks’ risk by introducting the VaR model. As a kind of the quantitativeanalysis tool, VaR model is, in recent years, widely used as a financial riskmeasurement technology in the international financial domain. That it’s a quantitativeanalysis method,makes risk objective and scientific. This paper mainlyby combining the performance and VaR model, assess a bank whether there is anyrisk in China, and put forward the VaR model in China’s banking industry in the useof risk .The conclusion of this paper is that the bank performance is influenced byprofitability, management ability, the development of capacity and safety. Profitabilityis the most important factor.Management ability is the second one.Next is thedevelopment of capacity.The last one is safety. With the help of the VaR model, theauthor find that the16banks’ performances are good and the market performance isalso good. The risks of these banks are at a low level, the degree of may be appropriately lower.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on the Clone and Expression of Ca2+/CaM Dependent Protein Kinase Genes of Magnaporthe Grisea
- The Synthesis and Characterization of Hyperbranched Polypeptide
- Studies on the Role of Glucocinates in Resistance of Arabidopsis Against Sclerotinia Sclerotiorum
- Perovskite-type oxidation is a highly efficient non-noble metal cata…
- Effect of Long-term Fertilization and Soil Management Regimes on Soil Organic Carbon and Its Fraction on Loess Soil
- Application Research of Real Option in IT Enterprise’s Evaluation
- Apple Brown Spot of Hhyperspectral Remote Sensing Estimation Study
- The Study of the Organizations of American Character Education
- Research and Application of the Function Verification in the IP Core Design
- The Comparative Study of Chinese and Foreign Literature “Marginals” Image
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain