s are a major force in the national economy in China. At present, s account for 99% of the total number of all enterprises, creating value of all final goods and services account for about 60% of GDP, 50% of tax payments, providing about 80% of urban jobs. SMEs with its flexible operation mechanism and market adaptability are an important force for promoting and development of China. However, SMEs, due to operational instability, low credit ratings, no sufficient collateral, are difficult to obtain bank loans, leading to difficulties in financing of SMEs, seriously restricting the development of SMEs. institutions are the financial intermediation services, to provide a proof of credit and responsibility assurance for assets just living in between banks and SMEs. Since the intervention of guarantee, some of the bank loan spread and reduce the risk of bank assets to obtain security guarantees, so that the channels between enterprises and banks become clear up. At present, the number of SME financing guarantee institutions increased to 5547 from the 97, and the guarantee funds raised from the initial 3.0 billion to today’s 338.9 billion Yuan, with an increase of 57 times, respectively, and 113 times, from 2000 to 2010. Guarantee institutions for SMEs in 2010 to provide a secured loan volume has reached 1.1 trillion Yuan, the first time exceeding one trillion Yuan mark. institutions in mitigating financial constraints of SMEs and strengthening financial institutions lending to SMEs play an extremely active role in this process. In this process, it took over the risk baton from SMEs. Credit environment in China is still not very well now. It’s the road of the survival and development for financing guarantee institutions how to control the risk of a financial institution. Therefore, it’s very important value to study the risk mechanism of financing guarantee institutions.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on the Sentence Pattern “X比YW” Oriented towards TCFL
- An Elementary Study on in Vitro Screening Assay of Teratogens Using Fibroblastoid Murine L929-cells
- The Application of the GIS & RS Technology in Water Resources Management of the Irrigation Area
- Investigation of the Radial Flowing Texture in the Liquid–Solid Fluidized Bed with Resin as Solid Phase
- Research on Evaluation Model of IT Enterprises Project Management Maturity
- Existence of Global Attractors for Semilinear Parabolic Quation
- Since 1990’s, relative stability of organizing environment…
- On the Hybridity in Orhan Pamuk’s Novels
- Comprehensive Evaluation Analysis of the Gap between Urban and Rural Social Security
- Research on the Industrial Export Structure Adjustment of Shandong Province Based on the Analysis of the Embodied Carbon
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain