Overseas Embassy and Consulate Compounds (ECC) not only serve as working and living places for diplomats , but also represent our international image, comprehensive national strength and characteristic culture. The evaluation,approval, design and execution of ECC building projects constitute complicated systematic processes. The factors that ECC building projects are executed abroad and directed by related department in China make them more vulnerable to various risks.Applying the theory of Totaland the writer’s practical experience in the field of ECC building projects ,this article identifies and analyzes both subjective and objective risks throughout ECC building projects from the Owner’s perspective,and concludes that all risks eventually belong to the Owner and the Owner shall bear in mind risk . On that basis,this article explores optional measures for the Owner and believes:it is fundamental to avoid decision making risks and project evaluation and feasibility study should be more comprehensive; Distributing risks rationally leads to effective , contract management must be strengthened and competent project design, construction and supervision teams shall be selected through scientific processes; Modern risk deflection methods such as bond and insurance shall be applied more actively;It is advised to enhance standardized project management and information technology application for the purpose of minimizing subjective risks. It is decisive to select the right project management strategy based on project risk analysis,which is dealt with in the related chapter.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Characterization of Organic Borate and Thiourea Complex with Channels
- Synthesis of Inorganic Solids Supported Schiff Base Complexes Catalysts and Catalytic Performance Test
- Primary Sjogren’s syndrome (pSS) is mainly involving the exocrine gl…
- New View on “the Model of Schiher”
- Study on the Evolution of Liu Yong Story
- Metallic Schiff base complexes are of considerable interest because …
- Relationship between the Anthracnose Development of Oiltea Camellia and It’s Inclutions and Enzymatic Activity
- The Study of Thermodynamic Dynamic Model and Simulation of Split-stirling Cryocooler
- Research on Optimization of Supplier Contract Based on Complex Product
- Clinical Study on Relationship Between Deficiency of Spleen-kidney Syndrome and Obstruction by Phlegm-blood Stasis Syndrome of the Elder with Type2Diabetes Mellitus and Cognitive Impairment
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain