Technological competitiveness of a country’s scientific and technological strengthscientific and technological potential and the level of expression are the most importantfactors of our country. It not only reflects the potential development of a country (region)of capacity andoverall level, but also key factors of international competitivenessas a country (region) and an important part of it for the country’s construction andinternational competition decisive role, and also play a crucial role in promoting thesustainable development of human society. From theoretical science and at thecompetitiveness of the development and changes, influencing factors, and the concept ofanalysis, we can clearly see that the direct effect of the technological competitiveness of acountry’s international competitiveness. China is a developing country which needs to developscience and to promote development and productivity. The same time,our resources are naturally limited, and more serious pollution. We are facedwith the dual task of the development of the economy and protecting the environment, facingthe development of resources and protection of the resources of contradictions. To solve theseproblems, we must rely on science and technology.This article is based on this reality, through the five-part discussion on China’s scientificand technological developments and changes in competitive factors and issues were studiedand analyzed. Article preface to the second chapter, mainly on the research background andrelevant theoretical knowledge elaboration Chapters III and IV are used a lot of theory, dataand case studies analysis of China’s scientific and technological development of thecompetitiveness of change and its impact factors, summarized as follows: the overallcompetitiveness of science and technology in the world in the upper level, there is still a widegap with the developed countries, in the corresponding specific indicators exist on their ownstrengths and weaknesses. According to comparative analysis of the results of this in the finalpart of the proposed upgrading our technological competitiveness Suggestions can be broadlysummarized as follows: people-oriented, attention to personnel training, emphasizing talent inthe technological competitiveness of the important role; develop appropriate technology development strategy, promote appropriate system, the most important of whichis to strengthen the protection of intellectual property; promote research integration,strengthening links between schools and enterprises, through cooperation and win-winbenefits. Finally, the conclusion of the full text to summarize, the study pointed out theinadequacies of the process.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on YI QI YANG YIN and WEN YANG LI SHUI Medicine Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease Heart Failure
- Studies of Adsorption Equilibrium and Kinetics of Hydrophobic Charge Induction Chromatography
- Sociological Analysis of Distribution of Teaching Resources
- Bumping Analysis and Measurement Instrument Development for Laser Based Pavement Detection System
- Analysis of the External Value Chain Effect of Commercial Banks Based on Game Theory
- The Theory of Marxist Material Transformation in the Context of Ecological Philosophy
- Theoretical Design of One Kind of Eximious Pt(Ⅱ) Complex Photoelectric Material Based on the Ligand Modification
- The Research on the Rural Elderly Affected by AIDS
- Study on the Development of Three Kinds of Pesticide Microemulsion and Their Antifungal Activities Against Rhizoctonia Solani
- Study on Health Professionals’ Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention in County Hospitals in Shandong
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain