The population aging is one of the main problems that all the worlds pay attention to, and the population aging in China is becoming more and more serious. Meanwhile, compared with other countries, there are many different aging characteristics in our country, and urban-rural inversion is the main one. As the continuous development of urbanization and industrialization, many of the young and middle-aged in rural areas influx to the cities for work, which intensifies the extent of population aging in rural areas.”Left”is a universal phenomenon in rural areas, andare the important part of rural population aging.This paper takes the of Huba village Qingshen county, Fenghuang and Datian village Longchang county in for example, Then with the guidance of Demand-supply level theory and the methods of questionnaire survey and case interviews, it has studied the left-behind elders’state of old-age security in rural . This paper also systematically analyzes the extent of old-age security support from family-support, society-support, self-endowment, land retirement, etc. Then it generalizes the main problems and aims for them to introduce a kind of multi-level, multi-support old-age security model. Finally, some suggestions are given.There are seven chapters in this thesis as following:Chapter one: this chapter introduces the research subject by summarizing relative home and abroad research about left-behind elders and old-age security model.Chapter two: it defines the main concepts, then, illustrates research methods, subject and data sources. It lays out its analytic framework and characteristics of survey sample.Chapter three: for the latter analysis of left-behind elders’security, this chapter shows a general introduction about left-behind elders in Sichuan. Chapter four: according to the case survey and statistical data, this chapter systematically analyzes the extent of old-age security support from family-support, society-support, self-endowment, land retirement, etc.Chapter five: on the basis of above analysis, it concludes the main problems of elders’old-age security.Chapter six: according to security, public goods theory, left-behind elders’actual needs and and circumstances in rural areas, the model of multi-level and multi-support are given.Chapter seven: by concluding the research, it gives some suggestions.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Total Coloring, the Adjacent Vertex-distinguish Total Coloring and the Fractional Coloring of Graphs
- The Boundary Blow-up Behavior for Quasilinear Elliptic Equations
- The Research on the Tax Planning of the Real Estate Enterprises
- Investigation of Optical Waveguides Fabricated by Ion Implantation and Thermal Diffusion
- The Contractible Edges in the Longest Circle of7-connected Graphs and the Contractible Non-edges of3-connected Graphs
- The Performance Analysis and Experimental Study of the Air Cooling Semiconductor Refrigeration System
- Research on Noise Radiation Characteristics and Techniques for Noise Reduction by Damping the Vibration of the Fuselage Skin in the Course of Riveting
- In this paper, the periodic solutions of three kind nonautonomous se…
- This dissertation is composed of two parts:a literature review and a…
- Research on Improvement of Tetrapak Packing Process in a Company
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain