Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have had a rapid development and promoted the nationalgrowth since the reform and opening. However, the problems of the SMEs which prevent SMEs from development have not been fundamentally resolved yet and now the of SMEs depends primarily on commercial bank loan. Therefore, the new way of corporation finance namely mortgage finance which does not rely on bank provides an alternative way for SMEs and is worth for deeply study resulting from its theoretical and realistic meaning.First, the enterprises credit of SMEs was defined in this paper and the credit game model was built by analyzing the information asymmetry between SMEs and bank. Second, the game process was mainly studied under the model and the conclusion was drawn: it was good to set up the firm cooperation strategy between SMEs and mortgages, which also contributed the diversification of finance channels for financial market. Third, the connection and distinction between mortgage financing and bank loan were also discussed. Meanwhile, examples were given to prove that the could alleviate the financing difficulty to a certain extent. From the perspective, some suggestions were given for the development of mortgage and SMEs by analyzing the advantage of mortgage due to its promising finance way for SMEs.In this paper, other types of financial services institutions rather than bank system were focused on studying the financing problems of SMEs and mortgage was demonstrated as a promising method to solve these problems. In addition, mortgage can not only directly fund the SMEs but enrich the service areas which result in more funding from other potential channels. In conclusion, mortgage offers a new way to fund the SMEs.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Scrambling Index of Some Primitive Matrices
- Myogenic Yuyang Soup Treatment of Liver and Stomach Qi Stagnation Gastric Ulcers and Helicobacter Pylori Inhibition
- Analysis of Adult Chronic Disease Risk Factors Investigation in Shanxi Province in 2004
- Effects of Different Amendments on Crop Growth and the Physical and Chemical Properties of Acidic Soil
- The Vibration Analysis of Automotive Equipment Installed Damping Stents
- Research on Modeling and Optimization of Simulated Moving Bed Separation Process
- In this paper, we give some multiplicity results on existence of a b…
- In comparison with the conventional rolling element or journal beari…
- “Cyber Democracy” is a new political phenomenon in world wide range,…
- The paper used2007input-output table of Shanghai to calculate the Em…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain