Chinese character is a combination of sound, form and meaning, thus there is a certain particularity in the aspects of reading, writing and recognition. As the characters of Chinese language are completely different from the words of English, French and other alphabetic languges, the teaching of characters has always been the most difficult in Chinese teaching.With the “Chinese fever” and the international promotion of Chinese, remarkable achievements overseas has been made. Compared to other countries,has been leading in the development of Chinese language teaching. With a long history of Chinese language teaching, has achieved rapid development with a large size of learners. And with rich teachig experiences, French has formed the Chinese teaching tradition with attaching great importance to the characters.In the1980s, the sinologists led by Bellassen first proposed the concept of “character based” Chinese teaching, and compiled many textbooks with great emphasis on Chinese characters(sinograms) learning and teaching, via the character-to-word approach permitted by the character-formation function. In France, the teaching of Chinese characters follows the “character based” teaching , emphasizes on the features of the the characters. According to the usage frequency of Chinese characters, the word-building capacity, the characteristics of learners, they divide the Chinese characters into two catagories, namely “active characters” and “passive characters ” and then make out five aiming for the different learners taking Chinese as the first, a second or a third foreign language in the teaching syllabus, which provides clear guidance to Chinese language teaching in France.This paper gives an introduction of the for secondary schools in France and makes detailed statistical analysis on the five contained. In this paper, according to the analysis results and the situation of learners, some referential strategies for Chinese character teaching and learning are presented.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Study on the Ecology of Tomicus Yunnanensis and Tominus Minor (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) and Their Kairomones
- A Research Report on the Interpretation of “Development and Reform of Higher Education of Guangdong Province”
- Research on the Farmer’s Political Patricipation under Villagers Autonomy
- Studies of the Protective and Mechanism of Garlic on Alcohol-induced Subchronic Hepatotoxicity and the Effect on Learning and Memory Ability in Mouse
- Estimating Domain of Attraction Based on Bilinear Matrix Inequalities and Sum of Squares Optimization
- Comparative Study on Thought of Science and Technology of Marcuse and Habermas
- As a novel pneumatic actuating component, Non-Contact Vortex Vacuum …
- Community Detection Methods Based on K-shell in Complex Networks
- Bumper Inventory Improvement Research at YF Company
- Credit Loss and Rebuilding in the Government Course
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain