Language chunks theory is the crystallization in the English teaching. It can not only be applied to English teaching, but also used for all language teaching, especially for teaching Chinese as a foreign language. However, domestic Chinese language chunks theory is still in the initial stage. The theories which can be used for foreign language teaching are even rare.This article through summarizing the domestic and foreign language chunks theory, on the basis of the service of teaching Chinese as a foreign language, puts forward the concept ofand gives the definition of it, and takes the solidification degree of lexical chunks as a standard of sorting principles. It is sorted into three kinds that are fixed structure, half fixed structure and free structure. It is further detailed divided into six small kinds that are fixed language, parenthesis, word level frame structure, sentence frame structure and high frequency collocation.According to the definition and classification standard of the practical Chinese languagechunks, it takes frequent used characters and words in Chinese Character1234and Chinese Level Vocabulary and Chinese Characters Grade Outline as the screening object, constructs frequent used Language chunks into3big kinds, and6small kinds, with a totally volume of675.For further investigation of the situation for the practice of language chunks theory in teaching Chinese as a foreign language, this paper takes New Expert Chinese in30Days (primary, intermediate, advanced) as the analysis research object, and discovers that the Chinese language chunks theory is not so satisfactory in the application for the teacher, teaching materialsand methodologies.Finally, this paper on the basis of the present situation puts forward some suggestions from the perspective of the teacher, teaching materials and methodologies for the Chinese language chunks theory and teaching practice.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Pricing Strategy for a Dominant Retailer in the Supply Chain Based on Game Theory Under Asymmetric Information
- Privatization of Compulsory Education in Administrative Law
- Design of a 5GHz VCO with 0.25um CMOS Technology
- The dissertation focuses on Yb3+-doped fiber laser. Both passively m…
- The Rise of the Theory of Global Justice and the Enlightenment
- 5 Dimensional 3-Lie Algebras with 3 Dimensional Derived Algebras
- SG Group Ironmaking Department of Mineral Aggregate Line Operations Management Research
- Generating System of Some Subalgebras of Hall Algebras
- Establish and Evaluate of Refuge for Helicoverpa Armigera Hübner on Bt Cotton Fields
- Study on Ionic Liquid-based Liquid Phase Microextraction of Active Constituents from Chinese Herbs
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain