Urbanas a relatively new ideas and measurement system is getting to be developed more perfect. Urban is a very popular subject all over the world and the people in every country and every region are actively taking the corresponding researches based on the urban to try to use the theory of urban sustainable development to guide his urban build and development.Transit-Oriented urban development patterns is the ideal model of urban sustainable development. The feature of is to change a single function of land use to a more flexible, mixed-function of the land development model. It’s mixed-use includes the work, residential, commercial, cultural, and entertainment, etc. Whether urban planning, new development land, or redevelopment land and filling of land can be built to use the concept of .This paper uses qualitative research methods, use the knowledge of regional , development , urban economics and urban to analysis this problem. Transit-Oriented Development and Urban Sustainable Development involve many factors. This paper focuses on the theory of TOD and urban sustainable development, the main problems of urban sustainable development, the superiority of TOD and the transit-oriented development role for the urban sustainable development. By learning the lessons at home and abroad, proposed the policy recommendations of urban sustainable development under the TOD model.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Symbolic Imagery in Toni Morrison’s Beloved
- Beijing-Shanghai Railway’s Analysis of Regional Spatial Structure Impact and Time Gradient Changes
- The Human Resource Allocation of Cang Zhou Maritime Bureau
- Research on the Product DNA Elements for Product Family Design
- Due to their intriguing physical advantages such as low driving volt…
- Aimless Fighting for Survival
- Husband-wife Relationship In Modern Urban Chinese and American Marriage and Families
- Mercury Contents in Rice and Mercury Exposure Risk for Residents
- A Study of Chinese Educational Game Design for the U.S. Secondary
- The technology of virtual Teality (VR) provides a new descriptive me…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain