Theme park, as an important tourism product, has become the trend of the development of tourism industry. Many countries and regions are committed to the development of effective urban tourism products, and theme park has been one of the focuses of the spotlight. The facts have proved that the success of theme park can greatly enhance the active role of tourism industry in promoting the development of other industries, improve the level of local residents’leisure entertainment, promote the construction of a city, and realize the sustainable development of an area. It is also an effective way to develop the city tourism.During late1980s, along with the huge success of Shenzhen theme park, China’s theme park had a very impressive development both in speed and scale. Because market location is very important to a theme park, the theme parks are mainly located the east coast of China, the economically developed areas such as the Yangtze River delta and the Pearl River delta. In recent years, with the support of policies such as “the strategy to develop western regions” and “central China’s emerging strategy”, the economy of central and western China has developed rapidly, gradually forming the central plain urban cluster, Wuhan city circle, Chongqing urban circle, and etc. Theme park should be promoted in these areas step by step. Wuhan, as a typical city in central China, has made great efforts to construct theme parks in recent years, but failed to create a successful theme park. The current situation without impactive theme park is not in compliance with Wuhan’s status in central China.In this paper, I analyzed the spatial location and function position of Wuhan’s theme park in China on the basis of theme park’s space structure of China, by applying the location theory of geography, the life cycle theory of economics, the stakeholder theory of psychology and the resource integration theory of management and using literature analysis, spatial analysis, questionnaire and graphic charts. I made a questionnaire survey on the potential demand for Wuhan’s theme park and gave some rational suggestions to the construction of theme park in Wuhan. Based on the results, I concluded:it is necessary and feasible to build large theme park in Wuhan; it is imperative for Wuhan to build a brand theme park which can play active role in central China.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain