Theme park, as an important tourism product, has become the trend of the development of tourism industry. Many countries and regions are committed to the development of effective urban tourism products, and theme park has been one of the focuses of the spotlight. The facts have proved that the success of theme park can greatly enhance the active role of tourism industry in promoting the development of other industries, improve the level of local residents’leisure entertainment, promote the construction of a city, and realize the sustainable development of an area. It is also an effective way to develop the city tourism.During late1980s, along with the huge success of Shenzhen theme park, China’s theme park had a very impressive development both in speed and scale. Because market location is very important to a theme park, the theme parks are mainly located the east coast of China, the economically developed areas such as the Yangtze River delta and the Pearl River delta. In recent years, with the support of policies such as “the strategy to develop western regions” and “central China’s emerging strategy”, the economy of central and western China has developed rapidly, gradually forming the central plain urban cluster,city circle, Chongqing urban circle, and etc. Theme park should be promoted in these areas step by step. , as a typical city in central China, has made great efforts to construct theme parks in recent years, but failed to create a successful theme park. The current situation without impactive theme park is not in compliance with ’s status in central China.In this paper, I analyzed the spatial location and function position of Wuhan’s theme park in China on the basis of theme park’s space structure of China, by applying the location theory of geography, the life cycle theory of , the stakeholder theory of psychology and the resource integration theory of and using literature analysis, spatial analysis, questionnaire and graphic charts. I made a questionnaire survey on the potential demand for Wuhan’s theme park and gave some rational suggestions to the construction of theme park in Wuhan. Based on the results, I concluded:it is necessary and feasible to build large theme park in Wuhan; it is imperative for Wuhan to build a brand theme park which can play active role in central China.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Nitrogen Transformation and Gas Losses in Soils Grown with Vegetables in Nanjing Suburb
- Research and Application of PDM System for Electronic Manufacturing Industries Based on the Information Reuse Technology
- Research on Mechanism of Fuzzy Intelligence Inverter Air-Conditioner Based on Genetic Algorithms
- The Management Situation and Countermeasures Study of the Rural Flow Party Members
- Application of Chiral Oxazoline Ligands in the Asymmetric Kinugasa Reaction
- Research on the Relationship Between Preload of Angular Contact Ball Bearing and System Natural Frequency
- The Design of FFT Processor Based on FPGA
- The visual experience of the 21th century has revolutionized the way…
- Risk Analysis of Investment in Project Based on CIM-AHP
- Objective:This study overview the research and treatment progress on…
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain