Since the first urban commercial bank was established in July,1995,China has already started up147urban commercial banks. After of development, City commercial banks have made remarkable achievements, and have become China’s banking sector following the state-owned commercial banks, joint-stock commercial bank after the “third echelon.” Under the guidance of the regulatory policy, strong support from the local government and their efforts, City commercial banks and other aspects of ourselves together, urban commercial banks are marking giant strides on its way to success. China’s financial industry from the “time bomb” to become the most dynamic banking system, one of the groups.The urban commercial are being put in a more difficulty situation as the competition in China’s banking industry accelerates and the foreign banks are entering into China’s banking market. In order to enhance their competitiveness and have a long-term development, they have to find a suitable development model.This paper made a deep analysis on the urban commercial banks’the current situation,the specialty and the role of development. Based on qualitative analysis and the comparison of small-sized banks in foreign, discuss the challenges and the problem that the urban commercial banks encountered, meanwhile advance the special means to resolve.It does research as follows:first of all, it summaries the urban commercial banks’ current development model and existence:unclear market orientation、 unreasonable governance structure、lacking of innovation and talent. The second by describing the characters of the small-sized banks in foreign, it makes a comparison between the urban commercial banks and the small-sized banks in foreign and discuss whether it is feasible to the urban commercial banks. Finally, it presents the development model and measures of the urban banks.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- This paper is ZhangPeiLin old Chinese medicine academic experience i…
- Forecasting Study on Peasants’ Income of Henan Province Based on Rough Sets Theory
- Determination of 215 Pesticide Residues in Ginger Using Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Electrospray Ionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Photo-controlled Reversible Self-assembly of Block Copolymer Based on Inclusion Complexation of β-cyclodextrin
- The Experimental Research of Wear & Corrosion Resistant Technology for Partial Surface of the Piston Rod
- Research on Simulation of Integrated Management of Highway Construction
- Development of Thermal-Structural Coupling Analysis Automation System for Micro-Electronic Package Based on Workbench and Excel
- A Thematic Analysis of William Thackeray’s Vanity Fair
- Research of Tillage-Cropping Systems on Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Permanently Flooded Rice Fields in a Central Sichuan Hilly Area of Southwest China
- Influence of the Center Distance Changing of Silent Chain to the Sprocket Tooth Profile
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain