Since the first urban commercial bank was established in July,1995,China has already started up147urban commercial banks. After of development, City commercial banks have made remarkable achievements, and have become China’s banking sector following the state-owned commercial banks, joint-stock commercial bank after the “third echelon.” Under the guidance of the regulatory policy, strong support from the local government and their efforts, City commercial banks and other aspects of ourselves together, urban commercial banks are marking giant strides on its way to success. China’s financial industry from the “time bomb” to become the most dynamic banking system, one of the groups.The urban commercial are being put in a more difficulty situation as the competition in China’s banking industry accelerates and the foreign banks are entering into China’s banking market. In order to enhance their competitiveness and have a long-term development, they have to find a suitable development model.This paper made a deep analysis on the urban commercial banks’the current situation,the specialty and the role of development. Based on qualitative analysis and the comparison of small-sized banks in foreign, discuss the challenges and the problem that the urban commercial banks encountered, meanwhile advance the special means to resolve.It does research as follows:first of all, it summaries the urban commercial banks’ current development model and existence:unclear market orientation、 unreasonable governance structure、lacking of innovation and talent. The second by describing the characters of the small-sized banks in foreign, it makes a comparison between the urban commercial banks and the small-sized banks in foreign and discuss whether it is feasible to the urban commercial banks. Finally, it presents the development model and measures of the urban banks.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain