In order to research change of water resources in Kashgar Region and analyze the influence of the driving mechanism, such as natural environment and economy, the paper, based on thedata of around1990,2000and2010,36maps in total, categorizes water resources into two groups:planar water(water body, lake, glacier) and linear water(river system, man-made trench). With the method of visual interpretation and interpretation, the area of planar water and the length of linear water were calculated, separately. Additionally, concerning the corresponding local climate and economy data, statistical results form those data indicate that the area of water body, lake and glaciers has decreased by92km2,152km2and875km2, respectively, and the length of river system experienced a loss of421km, whereas the length of man-made trench has increased by528km. In recent two decades, a phenomenon named “warm and wet transition” occurred, whose specific performances, in this paper, are that the average annual temperature has significantly grown0.048℃per year, and the annual precipitation by1.5mm/10a.The analyze_indicates that increasing glacier melting because of increasing temperature in summer, however, water resources in winter began to decrease. While at the same time, increasing temperature in Kashgar Region induces shriveling stores of glacier. And the precipitation, during this time, keeps increasing in a low ratio and thus can not increase water resources in Kashgar Region in a large margin. Furthermore, economy dates show that demand for water has obviously risen owning to the rapid increase of population and GDP, which are also the important factors resulting in decreasing trend of surface water.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- National interest is the inherent deciding factor of foreign behavio…
- Public employment services institutions assume the employment servic…
- Dipyridylamine-based Fluorescent Sensors and Supramolecular Coordination Assemblies
- Research on Relationships between Middle School Students’Color Preference and Positive Affect,Negative Affect,Mental Health
- An Analysis of the Effects of Capital on Competitive Advantage in Enterprise
- Microwave-Assisted Selective Annulation Cascades for Synthesis of Diverse Heterocyclic Scaffolds
- Synthesis and Properties Research of Azaheterocycle Ferrocene Derivatives
- The purpose of this paper is to do some researches on the methods of…
- Empirical Research on Influencing Factors of Share of Wallet in the B2B Market
- The Essence of Art Lies on the Aesthetic Form
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain